Whoever does not have By Inheritance has been missing out on life.

Seriously, I got that album about a month ago and I listen to it nearly every day.

And don't come in here saying <insert thrash band here> is better unless you've at least listened to it.
Already a thread

But, yeah, it's kind of dead...

By Inheritance is excellent, the other three Artillery albums have nothing against it however.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
By Inheritance is brilliant to say the least. Khomaniac has always been one of my favorite thrash songs. There's already an Artillery thread but it's title is Ar-****ing-tillery so it might not have come up in search .

Edit: No idea what I was thinking there >_<
Last edited by \Powerslave/ at Oct 26, 2008,
Inheritance FTW
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

By Inheritance is amazing yes, but Fear of Tomorrow and Terror Squad are also good solid thrash albums
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
supposedly D.E.A.D. is even pretty good for a comeback.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by \Powerslave/
By Inheritance is brilliant to say the least. Khomaniac has always been one of my favorite thrash threads. There's already an Artillery thread but it's title is Ar-****ing-tillery so it might not have come up in search .

Ah, that explains it.

Hey, does anyone have tabs for Khomaniac? I messaged Flemming asking for them (not on this site) but he says they never wrote down the music, but he did tell me it was a half step down.
Last edited by tigerking615 at Oct 26, 2008,
decent band, not the best though!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
^My thoughts exactly.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Fear of Tomorrow is actually my favourite. By Inheritance is still awesome.

In fact, I don't think they've ever done anything bad. Even covering a Nazareth song
Quote by Vermintide
Fear of Tomorrow is actually my favourite. By Inheritance is still awesome.

In fact, I don't think they've ever done anything bad. Even covering a Nazareth song

Well the cover is towards the end of the album. They delievered enough amazing tracks that it justified them covering/making any sort of non-thrash/softer song. It just seemed to fit aswell and help make the album as brilliant as it is.
Man, Artillery is frigg'n awesome! I can't believe I had never heard of them until recently. I feel like I've been living under a rock my whole life. That's also how I reacted when I discovered Sodom and Kreator a couple of weeks ago.
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away...