I'm looking for a new amp, one that has a good sound for all types of music (anything from metal to psychedelic hippie shit) and that would sound nice jamming with friends. Some effects would be nice seeing as how I'm kind of experimental (I'm not looking for pedals). Probably about $1000 at the most, or if its a little bit over that, that's OK.

Any recommendations? Thanks.
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
May want to look towards flextone.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Well, if you need effects and something that does everything, you might want to check out the Line 6 Spider Valve.

I don't really like the amp, but I think it would be perfect for you.

Check out the Line 6 Flextone III as well or if you really want to stretch the budget, maybe a Hughes & Kettner tube modeller.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
ive got a Kustom Quad JR halfstack and its real nice. has built in effects too.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Around my place there's a few guitarists that play a vox valvetronix, they seems to like much about it, me I don't mix effets & amp, and I hardly use any effects pedals, but this amp looks like another possibility.

What about the marshall valvestate ? I don't know anything about them exept they've got SS modeling circuitry, I hope they're not as shitty as the mgs, anyways, worth checking out ?
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Gäbe
Around my place there's a few guitarists that play a vox valvetronix, they seems to like much about it, me I don't mix effets & amp, and I hardly use any effects pedals, but this amp looks like another possibility.

What about the marshall valvestate ? I don't know anything about them exept they've got SS modeling circuitry, I hope they're not as shitty as the mgs, anyways, worth checking out ?

They're just as shitty as MGs. The AVT amps are just gimmicks.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks for the posts everyone

Thinking about the Kustom Quad JR.
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
Quote by Robbertto
Thanks for the posts everyone

Thinking about the Kustom Quad JR.

Could you not?

You really don't need a half stack and you could get so much better for the money you would spend.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
carvin v3 or used line 6 vetta 2.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Quote by the Sinner
carvin v3 or used line 6 vetta 2.

The Carvin V3 is a great amp, very versatile.

The only problem is that TS wants effects and doesn't want pedals.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster