Alright, im going to a metallica concert in 2 weeks.....one problem though....I have 1 ticket for the floor: I am going completely alone. I have friends who are going, but they are going much later because they have seats

I'm not sure if I'll have the car too, so i might have to hitch a ride with people going kinda late because they have seats

I NEEED ADVICE!!!!!
taxi?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
train
?

im always going to gigs on my own
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Are you asking us whether or not to go, or whether or not to get a lift with these other people? Or both?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
^

By the way, you always end up seeing you know at a gig, so you won't be alone for a long time.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I prefer going on my own, I enjoy it more.

Me too, my friends ruin it for me by being stupid or breaking something like my nose.
ಠ_ಠ
Bus? Train? Taxi?

Don't go later, you'll end up right at the back, and if this happens you might as well have just got a seat with them!

p.s. Your lucky to have a ticket!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
sell your ticket metarlikar suck donkey kongs ballsacks nowadays
Quote by Tw8xy
sell your ticket metarlikar suck donkey kongs ballsacks nowadays

Yeah dude metarlikar sucks!!1!one!1

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Is that the new extravagant stage show they were talking about?

I believe it is. You don't even wanna know what Axl Rose does as a stage show these days.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by heavenbesideyou
bus?

btw this is a reply to anyone who suggested public transportation: I live in a suburb with no public transportation options, rides are how I usually get around. I'm asking what I should do to get up front.
Quote by nevin021s
btw this is a reply to anyone who suggested public transportation: I live in a suburb with no public transportation options, rides are how I usually get around. I'm asking what I should do to get up front.

Suburb is a common place to have bus routes, anywhere with civilation almost always has a bus going there, or at least round where i live

EDIT: Get a taxi?
Last edited by andyscoot at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by Rave765
I'll be seeing Buckethead tonight

This man made the right choice, and so should have you TS
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.