I'm 19, play guitar, looking for talented muscians. Drummer, bassplayer, possibly vocalist and/2nd guitarist. I am looking to purchase a PA System very soon.

looking to play most death metal and hoping to get into more progessive metal as band gains experience.

Influences: Nile, Dream Theatre, Opeth, Cattle Decapitation, Decapitated, Protest the Hero, Cryptopsy.

would prefer if you were around streetsville, meadovale, erin mills area.
Last edited by GRABBER at Oct 26, 2008,
I live on Glen Erin Britannia 18 years old been playing for about 4-5 years I would love to play in a death metal band it's very hard to find some serious metal musicians around here eh?

my death metal influences are:

Death
Opeth
Cryptopsy
Cannibal Corpse
Hypocrisy
Necrophagst

it would be cool to get some keyboards in there for some more atmosphere. I have one at home.

let me know.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Awesome, im deffinatly feelin the keys as well, i gots some and my GF plays, but ill have to ask her about it. i actualy got my PA today so the vocals are all set. i asume you play guitar? cuz i have a possible bass player lined up. he can also play guitar.i also play bass, so we cight be able to work with it a lot. im might be easier to communicate through email. ill PM you or something and give you mine.
Ya I play guitar mostly and am alright at keyboards I can change chords well on keys but I can't do symphony x style solos or anything.. so hopefully if your GF wants to we will be set.

I doubt I will get any spam by posting my email in the musicans ad section heh,

freshmeat3@hotmail.com

so do you growl? or are you looking for someone in that section as well?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
ya, i do low gutturals and some gurgly sounds, i cant do any high growling or screaming though. im working on my singing, i jsut have less confidence with that than i do my growling.
Quote by Shredder6
I live on Glen Erin Britannia 18 years old been playing for about 4-5 years I would love to play in a death metal band it's very hard to find some serious metal musicians around here eh?

my death metal influences are:

Death
Opeth
Cryptopsy
Cannibal Corpse
Hypocrisy
Necrophagst

it would be cool to get some keyboards in there for some more atmosphere. I have one at home.

let me know.

Holy crap I live at 10th Line and Britania.. wher exactly are you?