Page 1 of 3
anyone that watched the game knows exactly what i mean. the game was in ohio and it was their homecoming so that just made them more depressed. all of state college (town that penn state is located) went crazy. it started out with about 100 people running in the street at one specific intersection and we blocked traffic. after about 3 minutes 100 turned in to 500. about 5 minutes later that 500 was another 2000 as we started marching down street chanting "we are.... penn state!" and "**** o-hi-o" then our crowd saw another crowd had already formed on another street so we all ran together and cheered. riot police showed up soon after but we partied in the streets for another two hours. we ripped down light posts, pulled out signs and bushes, threw shit at the cops, and tried to flip 2 cars. when you arent paying attention to the cops because you are part of an unruly mob and they run up to you and spray mace in your face it's not pleasant. take it from me...

BIG 10 CHAMPS!!!!!!
BCS title here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else from PSU post your story here too
incubus rocks my world
Woooo cavemen for the win!

Way to go American football fans, you really showed Ohio by ****ing up your own place.
W00T!!! not from penn state, but im from Pennsylvania, and plan on going to Penn for college. ****ing right we killed it. PSU FTW
wow you're hardcore...
don't big yourself up on the internet
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Texas is where it's at, baby!!! No. 1!!
Penn State.... what are ya'll? oh yeah 3rd!
And Penn State has only played like two ranked teams so far. Big 12 championship is definitely the hardest, and after we get that we're gonna walk right through the BCS champ game.
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Quote by metalhead13
Fcuk Penn State.

/still upset OSU student

PSU 9-0 OSU 7-2
incubus rocks my world
Last edited by nrc141 at Oct 26, 2008,
Oh yeah thats nothing. That wasnt even on national news. Michigan State is way better at rioting than anyone. Seriously man you guys are amateurs
I got accepted to Penn State...

Chose another college though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lets all big ourselves up on the internet

trust me i'm impressed with all your rioting skills

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
Woooo cavemen for the win!

Way to go American football fans, you really showed Ohio by ****ing up your own place.

Lolz.

Why the hell would you flip peoples cars? That's just douchey. That's hundreds to thousands of dollars that those people have to pay to get it fixed. Asshole.
Quote by Habit Zero
Lolz.

Why the hell would you flip peoples cars? That's just douchey. That's hundreds to thousands of dollars that those people have to pay to get it fixed. Asshole.

Seriously. Over a win against an overrated Big 10 team too.

The Big 10 sucks ass. They are overrated every year and can't keep up with the Big 12 or the SEC. Texas and Alabama would kill Penn State.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Seriously. Over a win against an overrated Big 10 team too.

The Big 10 sucks ass. They are overrated every year and can't keep up with the Big 12 or the SEC. Texas and Alabama would kill Penn State.

This.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Thanks for ruining our homecoming douchebags

Oh well, I'm just upset because there were practically no parties afterwards
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
i go to penn state that game was crazy just imagine if the it was home and at 8pm state college would go even crazier
and no shit the Big 10 sucks ass that conference has alot of weak teams the SEC and Big 12 are always loaded
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Penn State is a bunch of thugs. Last time my bro went there to watch O.S.U. play their fans were complete asses, were disrespectful and even spit on people. You'd never see that in Ohio, because they have a thing called class.

They beat O.S.U. fair and square, but this is a big rebuilding season for them, all excusses aside. But being a huge O.S.U. fan, honestly, the Big 10 is pretty weak, all-around.
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.
I'll probably end up in University Park next year if I'm accepted. The game was pretty interesting last night though, as is all PSU games simply for the environment.
Quote by Adamonia
Penn State is a bunch of thugs. Last time my bro went there to watch O.S.U. play their fans were complete asses, were disrespectful and even spit on people. You'd never see that in Ohio, because they have a thing called class.

They beat O.S.U. fair and square, but this is a big rebuilding season for them, all excusses aside. But being a huge O.S.U. fan, honestly, the Big 10 is pretty weak, all-around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJ2ZcHWSy8
sorry excuse our dumb fratboys i would never do that i honestly hate frats (that have no meaning except for drinking) with a passion and im not trying to defend them or anything but why would you walk past a frat house with OSU jerseys on? and when i was at the penn state michigan game there were two michigan students with michigan shirts on in the penn state student section now why would you do that when you know you are going to get shit said to you? it doesnt make sense
thats funny cause the same thing happened up at the OSU vs PSU game when my friend got a phone call from a guy (who goes to PSU and was in the OSU student section...dumbass) and the OSU students were calling him an asshole in the background.
i just dont understand why people sit in the opponents student section with their college's apparel on?
its like going to Boston with Yankees stuff on which is not a good idea those crazy Boston fans fight with themselves

ok this is from the riot in state college i thought this was funny
Quote by nincompoop
Last edited by potcorn56 at Oct 26, 2008,
Damn, you got all intense. And my story had NOTHING to do with being in the wrong section, that's you assumption. Furthermore, they were attacked just because they were O.S.U., fans not because they talked any shit. There were minding their own buisness. In the end, all teams have extreme/idiotic fans, and this thread didn't help change that stereotype for anyone.

Quote by potcorn56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJ2ZcHWSy8
sorry excuse our dumb fratboys i would never do that i honestly hate frats (that have no meaning except for drinking) with a passion and im not trying to defend them or anything but why would you walk past a frat house with OSU jerseys on? and when i was at the penn state michigan game there were two michigan students with michigan shirts on in the penn state student section now why would you do that when you know you are going to get shit said to you? it doesnt make sense
thats funny cause the same thing happened up at the OSU vs PSU game when my friend got a phone call from a guy (who goes to PSU and was in the OSU student section...dumbass) and the OSU students were calling him an asshole in the background.
i just dont understand why people sit in the opponents student section with their college's apparel on?
its like going to Boston with Yankees stuff on which is not a good idea those crazy Boston fans fight with themselves

ok this is from the riot in state college i thought this was funny
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.
Quote by Adamonia
Damn, you got all intense. And my story had NOTHING to do with being in the wrong section, that's you assumption. Furthermore, they were attacked just because they were O.S.U., fans not because they talked any shit. There were minding their own buisness. In the end, all teams have extreme/idiotic fans, and this thread didn't help change that stereotype for anyone.

no i wasnt getting all intense i was just asking why do people from visiting team sit in the home team's student section? because the people from the visiting team knows they are going to get yelled and cursed at. im sorry if i sounded like i was going crazy i really wasnt i was just asking why people do that and yea i know they were not talking shit thats how gay our frats are. guys up there start fights just because they feel like it and they are cocky as ****. once again sorry if i sounded like an ass.
Quote by nincompoop
Quote by potcorn56

"That was the sickest thing I've ever fuckin seen! Yo, you are the man!"
Dumbass
And the Big 10 is weak. This is really nothing to brag about. Way to fuck up your own town from celebrating, retards.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
My school got crushed by...ugh...Rutgers...Final score was 54-34 or something, worst homecoming game ever. Our starting QB got injured and our defense licked elephant testicles the whole game.
*points to location*

Excuse me, who's #1 again?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
*points to location*

Excuse me, who's #1 again?

Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

All props to Penn State (god knows they haven't had a winning season in quite a while), but it wasn't our homecoming. Homecoming week is always the week before the Michigan v. OSU game.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
If Penn State makes it to the BCS title game they'll get crushed by an SEC or Big 12 team. The Big 10 is a pathetic excuse of a conference.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by Garou1911
All props to Penn State (god knows they haven't had a winning season in quite a while), but it wasn't our homecoming. Homecoming week is always the week before the Michigan v. OSU game.

They had a winning season last season. Actually, this will be their 3rd or 4th straight season with a winning record.
Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

R.I.P. George Carlin

Quote by cliffemall123
"That was the sickest thing I've ever fuckin seen! Yo, you are the man!"
Dumbass
And the Big 10 is weak. This is really nothing to brag about. Way to fuck up your own town from celebrating, retards.

it is if you havent beaten a team in 30 years and plus we only had one light pole down a broken car window and toilet paper thrown and some stuff was set on fire. that is nothing compared to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ies9wtGaakA
Quote by nincompoop
Quote by Adamonia

Uhm, speaking as an OSU fan who lives on campus, the f*ckheads can be much worse then most other college teams. During OSU/Michigan 2005, a friend of mine almost got into 3 different fights just for wearing an Indiana Pacers jersey, because they have the same colors as Michigan.

TL;DR OSU fans have a WAYYY bigger reputation for being complete pricks over football.

Also, I think we're the best riot school around. In 2002 around 1000 people rioted, flipped cars, lit couches, porches, and dumpsters on fire, and generally ran amok. It took about 2 weeks for campus to look normal again. At least we're good at somthing
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by cliffemall123
They had a winning season last season. Actually, this will be their 3rd or 4th straight season with a winning record.

Not against OSU. That was their first win in the 'shoe in 30 years
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
I go to syracuse university and i'll admit our football team is for a lack of a better term, crap. And yes i went to the PSU vs SU game, left at halftime(couldnt take anymore). i gotta give it to PSU you guys def. exceeded all expectations and i know how good it feels to have a good sports team boosting up school pride.
Haha, yes.

I live in State College, which is the home town of Penn State.

So **** yeah.
The Pit. The Movie.
They've probably caught you on camera.

They'll catch up with you sooner or later...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by RU Experienced?
My school got crushed by...ugh...Rutgers...Final score was 54-34 or something, worst homecoming game ever. Our starting QB got injured and our defense licked elephant testicles the whole game.

I was at that game. It was horrible for Pitt. No defense whatsoever. Rather embarrassing actually.
Page 1 of 3