Page 1 of 2
Quote by paul1991
thats pretty cool r u self employed ?

yeah I'm just doing it in my spare time for now
Someone message me on myspace named DC about a guitar body it won't let me message him or add him so pm me or add me.
how much for a strat neck with medium frets, maple fretboard? also how much for a replica fender strat body made of swamp ash? pm me
Quote by life_777
Can You List your prices?

I can't really list prices since everythings custom and different.
I can't really list prices since everythings custom and different. If yolet me know what you want I will respond pretty quickly.\
How much would it cost for a Jackson RR or Dean VMNT replica body and neck?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I would also be willing to trade the labor on a guitar for a nice preferably low watt tube amp head but pretty much anything under 50 watts I would really like a tiny terror. I would also trade a body for one or a neck or both depending on what it is.
How much for a chambered telecaster body with an 'f hole' in alder?
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
i hit you up on myspace. never got a response. did you stop making bodies?
Quote by jdr94
i hit you up on myspace. never got a response. did you stop making bodies?

Your profile was set on private, I received your message but couldn't send one back or add you as a friend unless I knew your last name or email address. If your still interested add me as a friend there or pm me. Sorry about that I usually replay really fast.
how much would a maple strat neck cost? all rolled edges, medium frets, smooth playing
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
That Floyd Rose Strat turned out great. How much would something like that cost?
Quote by Pizza The Hut
Do you sell parts as well? I'm looking for a tremolo bar.

No, I don't sell parts. I would help you out if I have one but I don't.
I am also willing to make neck through basses for $275 plus shipping if you supply the parts. Parts could even be an old bass that's not in great condition but the fingerboard and hardware are still fine.
I am not going to sell necks separately any more just bodies and guitars. I'm not going to do really complicated guitars or bodies either. For separate bodies I would prefer to do standard bodies that aren't close to impossible to find plans or anything for. I will still do custom bodies though.
Page 1 of 2