Page 1 of 2
ok Im using my sisters account to do this..

my girlfriend whos bi-sexual hasnt talk to me for 3 days cause she partying with her girlfriend (who I hate btw) she curently had a three some with her girlfriend and her grilfrends boyfriend, and that pissed me off because I consider it cheating but she said that bri was there and they were not intemint.. and now she's not accepting my calls..I dont know if I should break it off with her, cause I think it would hurt me more than her..I just think she needs to get her shit together if she wants to stay together..keep in mind that I love too much to just let her go..and the relationship thread wasnt helping verymuch
uhhh...Don't date bi-sexual people?
*Insert witty boisterous relic of seemingly useless allegory for means of simply amusing a random personage*

My babies:

Epiphone Les Paul (Honeyburst)
Fender MiM Strat (Classic Black/White)
Epiphone Riviera (Wine Red)
That's full on cheating man, just ****ing bail on her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Why did you allow your girlfriend to have another girlfriend?

That's your own fault for being so silly and "accepting", or did you do it because you thought it might be hawwttt!111
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I saw your post in the Relationship Thread and I saw Vad's responses. I agree with him!

DUMP HER!!!!!!

Your relationship is completely one-sided. You're not getting anything out of it.
Let her taste the back of your hand.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by palmer0700
ok Im using my sisters account to do this..

my girlfriend whos bi-sexual hasnt talk to me for 3 days cause she partying with her girlfriend (who I hate btw) she curently had a three some with her girlfriend and her grilfrends boyfriend, and that pissed me off because I consider it cheating but she said that bri was there and they were not intemint.. and now she's not accepting my calls..I dont know if I should break it off with her, cause I think it would hurt me more than her..I just think she needs to get her shit together if she wants to stay together..keep in mind that I love too much to just let her go..and the relationship thread wasnt helping verymuch

You cannot be serious.
had a three some with her girlfriend and her grilfrends boyfriend,
the line has been drawn, id deffinatley smash some souls
lol so come to the pit for girl trouble oh folish one... advice on girls- her>>>>>>>the pit...

on a serious note just break up with her,
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
regardless of how much you love her, you can't be with someone who doesn't love/respect you back. your relationship sounds really unhealthy, and i think you should man up and leave her. you'll find someone else.
four some!!!!!!!!!!!!or just dump her and bail the **** out
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by CTFOD
Let her taste the back of your spade.

That's more like it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
shes having threesome's with others and your taking that crap man thats just harsh, i dont know do the same but dont sink to such a low level as her.......anyways what do you like about her this could seem hard but are you afraid u cant get another girlfriend ?
Quote by rabidguitarist
That's more like it.

For some reason, it took a moment for the word 'Spade' to process in my mind and I thought you were talking about a black person.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Way to miss out on what could have been a foursome, TS

Jk, this is quite a bad situation you've got yourself in. I think you should just wash your hands of the whole thing and move on.
Quote by palmer0700
my girlfriend whos bi-sexual hasnt talk to me for 3 days cause she partying with her girlfriend (who I hate btw) she curently had a three some with her girlfriend and her grilfrends boyfriend, and that pissed me off because I consider it cheating

isn't it cheating to have more than one relationship anyway?

or is homophobic or something stupid that will upset a pc lefty to say and believe that?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by AceOfBlades
I think she may have already broken it off with you mate.

also, is she hot?

she is sooooo ****ing hott
Quote by palmer0700
she wants to go out to eat before I have to go to work

She is probably breaking up with you.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Go for the threesome.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by domino_92
I saw your post in the Relationship Thread and I saw Vad's responses. I agree with him!

DUMP HER!!!!!!

Your relationship is completely one-sided. You're not getting anything out of it.

Yes he is, he's getting whipped and from the sound of it, he likes it, so he must be a horse.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Why does nobody ever friggin listen to me. >_>

I listen to you Vad

*goes and sits in the corner*
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Dump her.. It may hurt you now, but afterwards when you realize how much she didn't care about your feelings, you'll be glad you're rid of her.
guide her to the kitchen failing that a cliff edge
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Page 1 of 2