does anybody know of a guitar case that would fit a schecter avenger? ive been looking and most of the cases ive seen dont look like it would fit in them, being such a weird body shape and about an inch taller in the body and headstock than my ibanez, schecter does sell one for it but ive heard that there cases are terrible. any suggestions?
amp:
line 6 spider 2

guitars:
schecter custom texas chainsaw massacre avenger
ibanez rg2 ex1
fender strat
galveston acrylic flying v
lyon acoustic

efx:
digitech gnx3
you heard their cases are horrible? You don't need a top-of-the-line case man. Maybe look into a coffin case that made for the BC Rich Beast or something. If you have to, get a bass case, at least you'll be able to store more stuff in it.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
you heard their cases are horrible? You don't need a top-of-the-line case man. Maybe look into a coffin case that made for the BC Rich Beast or something. If you have to, get a bass case, at least you'll be able to store more stuff in it.

i know i dont need a top of the line, i just heard that they ship with warps in the plastic and they close to tight so they put stress on the neck. it fit fine in a bass case because i had my friends for a while but it shifted around a lot when i carried it, i might look into a coffin case for bc rich or something
amp:
line 6 spider 2

guitars:
schecter custom texas chainsaw massacre avenger
ibanez rg2 ex1
fender strat
galveston acrylic flying v
lyon acoustic

efx:
digitech gnx3