There are some mushrooms that popped up out of nowhere in my lawn...
it started as a patch of like three a few weeks ago, and I just dug them out and threw them away, but now there are more!
idk if they are a drug 'shroom, because there's a kid that sells drugs across the street and he may have planted some as a joke or something
anyway, the stem is a deep yellow in the inside, with white on the outside, like a shell
the top/head/whatever is white with light yellow spots
I just got this crazy image of a security guard saying to a mushroom "Sorry mate, I'm gonna have to see some ID".
"I planted some mushrooms on your lawn! Neener neener!"

If you're that concerned about it, go to the Shroomery or something, I'm sure there are more accomplished mycologists than here.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
So, you said it's not drug related, and then went on to talk about a drug dealer across the street who may have planted shrooms on your lawn.

Wouldn't that make it drug related?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Boss61607

idk if they are a drug 'shroom, because there's a kid that sells drugs across the street and he may have planted some as a joke or something

no, drug mushrooms grow in cow poop, and no drug dealer would waste their money on growing drugs on someones lawn

mushrooms just grow man, i say just leave them
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Lithium717
So, you said it's not drug related, and then went on to talk about a drug dealer across the street who may have planted shrooms on your lawn.

He doesn't know if its drugs or not.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Lithium717

no, it makes it drug dealer related
lol
might be a funeral bell, very poisonous

Last edited by Ikey at Oct 26, 2008,
i kave these huge ass mushrooms that pop up in my yard after it rains, theyre approximately the size, shape and color of potatoes, but soft,and planted in the ground
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
He doesn't know if its drugs or not.

That's the question, though.
They grow on cow shit, so I doubt it's that. Plus, winter's coming, they're out of season.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Boss61607
no, it makes it drug dealer related
lol

Ergo, it's drug related.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Do you or your neighbors have dogs? Many mushrooms grow on dog crap. It happens on my neighbors lawn.