*pictures available here- http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4577915&cat= *

For sale is a mint FJA Modded Peavey 6505 (same as 5150) head that is approx 6 months old. It includes the footswitch, 4 TAD 6l6 power tubes (which have VERY little use), and 4 Ruby 6l6 tubes.

I bought the amp new for 1100 dollars, and sent it it to FJA Immediately after- paying another 800 dollars for their services. I got into this thinking I would be playing alot more heavy metal, but my tastes have changed.

FJA mods are among the most highly regarded firms for amp modification. They are well known for their work, and amps modded by them only gain value.

The amp has all the tone of a 6505- huge bass, More than enough gain- but with some vast improvements, including a complete re-bias, a thourough tune up to provide optimum tone, the 'clarity mod plus', a footswitchable lead boost, adjustable noise reduction ( regular 6505s are known to be very noisy), a switchable mid-boost(which totally changes the attitude of the amp) and most importantly, the mid sweep.

The mid sweep is, in my opinion, the best mod that has been done- the amount of versatility it offers is incredible. What it does is changes the 'shape' of the mids- which is the part of your tone that is most important. You can get anything from absolutely earth shuddering, bassy chuggs to a more up-front, classic crunch. Using the mid sweep, you can also get a good clean tone- something that normal 6505's cant do. If you like the sound of a 6505 (5150) you will absolutely LOVE this amp.

If you are interested, please PM me, or email me at luke.the.hessian@gmail.com
You have been PM'd Sir.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Oh- I am looking to get $900 Shipped for it. I reposted this ad with the price, but no one seemed to notice...
I have this on my favorites because I'm getting my extra financial aide from this semester soon and I was looking at getting a 5150 head but this is just a better deal. I should be in touch within a week.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.