Even though there is a official peavey vypyr thread I decided to make a peavey Vypyr settings thread where people who own a peavey vypyr can put up settings for other people to use and also where people can ask other people for diffrent settings flame me I don't care. I did this purley for people to share there settings.
Should this go in the settings thread, or the vypyr thread?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Should this go in the settings thread, or the vypyr thread?

I would probably geuss the settings thread.
i think this is actually a good idea because the new Vypyrs are so complicated with so many different features that a separate thread might be useful.
Quote by minibrowny
Well then, I do believe you should delete this thread.

I don't feel like doing that if somebody wants to delete it go ahead I just thought that it was a good idea to make a thread like this seprate from the settings thread and the vypyr thread.
theres a setting thread and a vyper thread so there is no need to combine them to make a setting thread for just one amp
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
theres a setting thread and a vyper thread so there is no need to combine them to make a setting thread for just one amp

Like I just said if someone that can delete this thread go ahead I just that that it would be easier for people with a vypyr to share there settings in a more organized thread.
I can give you guys some settings for some newer thrash stuff if you want. I posted a couple in the Peavey Vypyr thread, but if you want to insist on keeping this thread I'll post some settings. You guys decide.
i have a peavey vypyr 15 and want to know how to make my amp sound like these bands: The strokes, Interpol, Radiohead, Editors,etc. it took me quite some time to almost get the sound but its still off. any suggestions on what settings i should have it on?
Really the best way to cop another bands tone with the Vypyr is to research what amps the band actually uses and see if the Vypyr has a model of it. The Bad Cat and Plexi models can cover a LOT of ground for basic rock tones. As the 6505 and Recto models can for modern metal.
Look, there are two threads this can go in already, or just make a damn group. So I'm going to be the asshole and report it, just because I don't want settings for every amp to have their own thread.
Quote by pak1351
Look, there are two threads this can go in already, or just make a damn group. So I'm going to be the asshole and report it, just because I don't want settings for every amp to have their own thread.

Fair enough. Sorry you're having a bad day.