I've been talking with this girl, hanging out and just last night I asked her to be my girlfriend. About an hour later she tells me she has HPV and the smart guy I am of course didn't wear a condom.

I'm extremely worried at this point. Anyone have any advice? Or have been in a similar situation?

Serious responses are appreciated.
I'm hoping you have learnt a lesson.

Now, go see a doctor/nurse.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
HPV is like the common cold of STD's. The chances are if you've had unprotected sex you've had HPV. I wouldn't worry about it too much, It very, very rarely shows symptoms but they're basically warts. Although It can in rare cases lead to cancer, it's most common in women and can lead to cervical cancer.
Next time where a condom, don't give it to any one else like a douche.
Last edited by rizo299 at Oct 26, 2008,
HPV doesn't do anything to guys really, but the bad thing about having it is you can't have unprotected sex with your girlfriend/wife if you want them to be able to have babies.
Google says you could get warts.
Thats pretty unfortunate, but seriously, what a bitch if you have unprotected sex and she doesn't tell you she has an STD. Get rid of her!

Whats even more unfortunate, is that in the UK they've started vaccinating girls against some strains of the HPV virus.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by TerryHall
I've been talking with this girl, hanging out and just last night I asked her to be my girlfriend. About an hour later she tells me she has HPV and the smart guy I am of course didn't wear a condom.

I'm extremely worried at this point. Anyone have any advice? Or have been in a similar situation?

Serious responses are appreciated.

You asked her out and an hour later you had sex?

Wow, someone rushes into a relationship.....

Oh btw, you're gonna die. Have a nice day.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

"Wanna Be mah GF?"
"Sure Lets bone RIGHT NOW DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SANITARY CONDITIONS OF MY COOCH"

Is that basically how it went down?

Congrats...you now have dickrot.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Quote by Kamikaze21
sue her!

Hmm that is an interesting comment. Has anyone ever tried to sue someone for giving them a STD when they knew they had it. I know it would be hard to prove but if they knowingly have sex with someone without telling them they have a STD.

Wouldn't that be the same as a building falling down during construction and the site supervisor getting charged with neglact?
your gf is a bitch for not telling you before you put in her. you should get back at her by rubbing your infested **** all over her mouth, slap the shit out of her, then walk out of her life.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Simsimius
I'm hoping you have learnt a lesson.

Now, go see a doctor/nurse.

NURSE ... female nurse !
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant