Hey, is anybody out there wealthy enough to purchase the Jackson WR1 Warrior model. I'm looking into getting this guitar and am looking for more consumer insight .

And please for the love of god don't post anything like, "you should get the xiphos" , just because it is shaped similar does not make it the same. or "why not get the WRMG" I'm looking for insight on THIS guitar. Thanks. Oh and put how much you paid and from where you got it.
i googled it.

£2000...

:\
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Then you should get the BC Rich Stealth Chuck Shuldiner model. . . . hehehe. No sorry, I don't know anything about that guitar.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Its great, as any Jackson USA. Its not cheap, but its worth every penny.
I personally dislike the finish though. And im not so kean on the shape either. If you want something metal-ish that is just as good, just as expensive, and a friggin lot nicer, go for a KV2, an RR1 or a KE2.

But hey, if you're interested in buying a Jackson USA, you must have taste ;-)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I've got WRXT. I can tell you it's exeptionaly well build guitar. The neck is really comfortable and quite thin as well. The pickups are really good when distorted however, they are still good even on clean. The higher frets are easily accessable and feel really nice. Floyd Rose is really awesome and doesn't go out of tune even if you dive-bomb over 9000 octaves. As for the body itself it feels really comfortable and in my opinion better then any strat I've tried.

Hope that helps a bit. I would still suggest for you to play it first and see it for yourself.

EDIT:

I've got mine secondhand for $500 NZD ($277 USD/ €220 Euros)
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Last edited by SpellCaster at Oct 26, 2008,
Quote by SpellCaster

I've got mine secondhand for $500 NZD ($277 USD/ €220 Euros)

A USA made warrior for €220????

damn man, i envy you.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl