ok so im really new to the whole "pedal thing" and dont know where to put them together to get the cleanest sound possible here it is currently

i also have a microphone going into the boss loop...
thanks
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
I'm not sure but I thought that your tuner was supposed to be the first thing from your guitar? I might be making that up though.
tuner is normay next to the guitar and most people like the wah to be first in there chain
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
tuner is normay next to the guitar and most people like the wah to be first in there chain

thanks
will this make tuning clearer?
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
you want it to go

Guitar>tuner>wah>loop station>amp

or if you amp has an effects loop, put the looper in there.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Quote by Sad But False
thanks
will this make tuning clearer?

To me, it just logically makes the most sense that you'd want that to be the first thing next to your guitar.
More accurate tuning I s'pose.
Quote by woodsballplayer
you want it to go

Guitar>tuner>wah>loop station>amp

or if you amp has an effects loop, put the looper in there.

do you mean the thing in the back saying loop return or the one saying loop send???
and what difference will it make through this way??
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
well you would run a cable from the loop send to the input of the pedal, then the output of the pedal to the loop return jack. this puts the looper after your preamp, which will make repeats and delays clearer if you use any preamp gain.

having the looper before the wah means that your loops will run through the wah. so if you play a rhythm section and have it looped while you play over it with the wah, the rhythm parts will also be wah'd. if you have the wah before the looper, or the looper in the effects loop, then the wah would only affect the part you were playing over the rhythm. which is why i would think of putting the looper last.