Right first off lets get it straight i do play guitar hero but im in a real band one that played a festival this year so you cant say im not trying but i BLOODY HATE ALL THESE idiots that think there better than everyone just cause they can play a song on guitar hero or wattever if your going to critasise someone go learn real guitar first play for 3 maybe 4 years then say what you think but untill then dont even bother it just really pisses me off
Cool.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by heartagram_ben
critasise

ok
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
It's been said many times before, by others much more sophisticated than yourself.

People brag about their skills on video games all the time. Guitar Hero/RB are video games, therefore people will brag about their plastic guitar playing skills. If you had any confidence in your actual guitar playing ability, it shouldn't bother you at all.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 26, 2008,
D00d, i leik lk soooo much ass at rockband and gitarhero! omg!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Smokey Amp
It's been said many times before, by others much more sophisticated than yourself.

People brag abut their skills on video games all the time. Guitar Hero/RB are video games, therefore people will brag about their plastic guitar playing skills. If you had any confidence in your actual guitar playing ability, it shouldn't bother you at all.

I agree. Ppl take the game too seriously, but it's no talent. It's a videogame that ppl brag about because it is a videogame, like Sonic the Hedgehog and Mariokart;
people brag of those games as well
Quote by Dance_of_Death
I can play through the fire and flames on expert

I can play your mum on expert.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by simon_003
I agree. Ppl take the game too seriously, but it's no talent. It's a videogame that ppl brag about because it is a videogame, like Sonic the Hedgehog and Mariokart;
people brag of those games as well

Wrong. Just because it's a video game doesn't mean it doesn't take skill. Mind you it's completely unrelated to guitar, it's still an talent. Who's to say if MarioKart is a talent or not. I for sure would fucking love rape at that game.
Quote by Smokey Amp
I can play your mum on expert.

Oh snap!!

Actually I need a new quote for my sig, this will do.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG