i just got a phillips sgc2909bb/27 usb controller from wal-mart today and i am trying to use it with my emulators. it dosen't work properly with one of them and when i try to use it with the others it automaticly says that the emulator has stopped working (they work fine when the controller isn't plugged in. any help at all would be appreciated. (i already know i payed for acheap controller, i dont need it to be fancy)
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
i just got a phillips sgc2909bb/27 usb controller from wal-mart today and i am trying to use it with my emulators. it dosen't work properly with one of them and when i try to use it with the others it automaticly says that the emulator has stopped working (they work fine when the controller isn't plugged in. any help at all would be appreciated. (i already know i payed for acheap controller, i dont need it to be fancy)

Oh, so there's your answer.
You're*
okay this thing is truly a piece of shit. i am returning it. any recommendations? i heard that the xbox360 works well for pc. i have also heard of using the ps3 controllers on a pc. i am on vista if thats important
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!