so i started at uni a few weeks ago and i joined my college's footie club. the freshers have initiation on Tuesday, which means a lot of drinking and drinking and....... you get the point.

what i need from the wise users of UG is advice on what to eat and drink before the initiation, and what to avoid.

please reply promtly because i am likely to be dead after Tuesday
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Don't eat or drink anything.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Lots of water to counter-balance the alcohol, I'd imagine. And bread, to soak it up.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Bread and water
Food and drink of the gods hehe

I heard milk if drunk before helps aswell, but I wouldn't know, as I have a strong aversion to milk on its own.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Milk, plenty of it.

Also, don't mix drinks on the night if possible.

Eat some fatty stuff too, stomach will be lined like an iron chasm of iron.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
okay, so bread and water, or milk and bread. what about fruit, or stuff i should avoid?

i know not to eat rice and then get drunk because that has had bad consequences in the past......
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
okay, so breadand water. what about fruit, or stuff i should avoid?

i know not to eat rice and then get drunk because that has had bad consequences in the past......

Your sig says you like spagbog. Make that, fry the mince and don't drain the fat. But seriously, lots of milk.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
spagbog.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by LedZeppelin9345
okay, so bread and water, or milk and bread. what about fruit, or stuff i should avoid?

I'm gonna say fish and shellfish... Seems like a dangerous combination. Admittedly I had fish and chips before getting drunk at a party, , but I reckon the batter helped me out a lot.
Most probably sugary stuff too.

So yknow, plenty of starchy carbs and fat I'm guessing its just gonna be beer and shots all night.

Also, do not eat pizza or kebabs after drinking.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Hazing= BAD

Anyhow we were just learning in driver's ed class that you really can't do anything to prevent you from becoming drunk any faster. '

Unless you want to pig out before this initiation and gain about 50 pounds because weight DOES affect how fast you get drunk.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
drink plenty of water throughout the day. and eat enough bread and stuff like that.

and theres nothing wrong with having a kebab after drinking. i do it all the time, doesnt have any bad consequences as i havent puked yet from drinking too much and then eating
cool, thanks guys.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.