I am looking to get some new pickups for my guitar. I want an extremely metally tone, like Synyster Gates, and something that has the heaviest Palm mutes. I have seen Duncan Invaders, but I am looking for a bit cheaper. Really don't feel like getting a distortion pedal, but with the amps distortion, I want you be hear it and be thinking Anybody got some or know which ones to get and where. Thanks.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Would you be interested in GFS Crunchy Rails Bridge pickup? They're really good for metal. Here's a guy's review on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBliaUktvsg

You can get them from guitarfetish.com for $32.95 + shipping. I'm selling mine for $25 shipped priority mail and tracking. It'll come with all mounting screws, pickup ring, and wiring instructions.
keep that offer up, I might take you up on it.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Too bad about your price range, otherwise I'd recommend either Lace "Drop & Gain" pickups or Bare Knuckle Nailbomb's.

Greatest passives I've ever heard.
Fraid to say your pickups wont instantly make your guitar tone 100 times better... Your amp makes up 2/3 of the tone.

If you want a metally tone though, In my opinion the best pickup for high gains in the bridge is the Bill Lawrence XL-500 - Dimebag Darrell's pickup of choice!

Get in about it!