I'm a big fan of death/extreme metal but I don't have GP so If you can post in audio format I can give you my take.

Not everyone has GP keep in mind
Quote by Cyborgasm
I'm a big fan of death/extreme metal but I don't have GP so If you can post in audio format I can give you my take.

Not everyone has GP keep in mind

Theres a midi one in the zip file i think mate
its very good, record it in realy form though

sounds like divine heresy
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by carcass255
its very good, record it in realy form though

sounds like divine heresy

Cheers man, im getting round to it!
And haha, i based it on my liking of Divine Heresy / Nile. You have a good ear.
Bar 4&5 are dissonant, but the riff is great
There are dissonances to fix

Very Good, some riffs are good

C4C4C? xD, only if you want, a song in singnature
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
I liked the intro, and around bar 17 is where it starts getting cool! The intro riff was fairly heavy. I liked the almost gallop you had in the verse? section. It added, and gave a feeling of hurry. The drums added so so much to this in my opinion!

I must admit, I'm not a fan at 31. But I liked how it came back lighter and more melodic. The riff you use throughout the song is cool. It has an "off" feel. It gives feeling to it.

I wish you would have ended on a chord, give some finality to the end.

Overall I like it, a vocal line would be very easy to put in there, which is a good thing.

A cool song imo
Really cool, sounds a lot like Necrophagist from the guitar point of view. Very sweet beginning. Everything up until 22 is awesome. The riff at 22 is ok, but not as good as before. Drums could definitely have been improved on throughout the song. They weren't bad, but they were kind of generic all the way through and a bit boring. Everything else went pretty good though. I hope that's not how the song ends though, this needs a good ending.

8/10
Very good song!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Wow yes that is a great track! The guitar riff is sweeet and the drum part sounds difficult but awesome!

4.5/5

despite what the person above said, i think the abrupt ending is good it may be typical for deathcore/death metal genre but it always seems to work!
[this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.]