How do i record videos from the internet? I wanted to record some bbc stuff because it only lasts for 30 days. if i get a dvd recorder/burner is there a way i can do it?
I did this just today with The Streets at Electric Proms

Get a program called Replay Media Catcher, install it, click "Start Recording" then refresh the page, and let the video play through. It'll download as the video plays, and save to your documents.
1) Buy a camera.
2) Turn on camera.
3) Point at screen.
4) Watch Back
5) Rise above obvious memes.

/\ That guy's advice is probably better.
Quote by aaciseric
1) Buy a camera.
2) Turn on camera.
3) Point at screen.
4) Watch Back
5) Rise above obvious memes.

/\ That guy's advice is probably better.

congratualtions on avoiding obvious memes.
Quote by filthandfury

Get a program called Replay Media Catcher, install it, click "Start Recording" then refresh the page, and let the video play through. It'll download as the video plays, and save to your documents.

i tried that but it was slow as ****. like i couldnt even move the mouse.
WMrecorder i think its called

just google 'media stream downloader' and any of them should be able to save it

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
change your internet explorer to firefox. It picks up videos from sites and then you can download them
Quote by TheSecondRaid
change your internet explorer to firefox. It picks up videos from sites and then you can download them

wut?
Quote by Tw8xy
wut?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DownThemAll!

Quote by wikipedia
DownThemAll (DTA) is a download manager/accelerator extension for Mozilla Firefox, licensed under the GPL. It can pause and restart downloads at any time, without losing data, and enables users to quickly download all the links, images or embedded object contained in a webpage from a single click. Both HTTP and FTP protocols are supported.

I think this means videos. I don't know if this works cuz I don't have firefox, but my cousin does.
Quote by filthandfury

did you buy that it didnt work for me, only youtube. bollocks im annoyed