There was a short clip shown on oprah a while back, about all the war and dictators America has set up in foreign countries backdropped against cheesy music, i really need this video.

Hope nobody gets offended, i love America etc etc.
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
Last edited by Epic_chef at Oct 26, 2008,
War, Dictators, America, Cheesey music???

Sounds pretty cool to me!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by aaciseric
You don't love us already? ... no help for you then.

+1 Go away you moocher.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
+1 Go away you moocher.

i love you already, but i might be willing to paint my **** green or something else loving
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
Quote by Epic_chef
i love you already, but i might be willing to paint my **** green or something else loving

Your what now?

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by tryhonesty
youtube

ive obviously tried, but its a very moving video, someone must have it seen it somewhere, and if they... could find it, it would save me many hours of searching
You should've gotten a general "no" from these responses.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
You should've gotten a general "no" from these responses.

im very desperate
Quote by Epic_chef
im very desperate

Out of context quote ftw.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
i dont wanna be loved by you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
i dont wanna be loved by you!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boobies in your sig look more like dimpled butt cheeks...
Quote by Trefellin
Michael Moore made something like that. I think it was set to that Louis Armstrong song. Maybe they just showed that on Oprah.

Was it this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Kic2KTGjU

ASDJGSADGSAD I LOVE YOUR BALLS

i wanna do horrible things to you

thats it : )
I can't believe I posted in a Michael Moore thread...

Can someone make a little smiley with one dosing itself some .50 caliber aspirin?

EDIT:

I still love that song, though.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs