ok i was playing crazy train and i stoped then i heared this big snap of feed back then i heard mumbling so i put down my guitar and i started hearing acordian and people talking. anybody know what the hell happened?

ps i have a peavey generation exp knockoff tele and a peavey transtube 258 exf the cable was a rodam pro series, strings 9 gauge dardio or whatever its called and i had a profile PT-2700 clip on chromatic tuner on it if any of that helps
Your amp picked up signals from a nearby radio or phone.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That's called the radio. It happens to like, 99% of people at some point in their life that play guitar. Including tom morello in studio (end of sleep now in the fire).
I pick up Indian/Middle-Eastern Radio all the time, It's bloody annoying ¬_¬
Quote by Sad But False
yeh mine does that too .... is it fixable??

Yes.

Send it to me with 50 dollars and a photo of your mum. I'll have it fixed in oh.. 6-8 days.
Quote by Xiaoxi

THIS

But u'd better take it to ur local church anf exorcize it jus in case.
its just picking up a radio/phone signial,it happens to mee all the time,especialy if your dont trim the lose ends of your strings,one time i had this dude call a 1-900 # it was,pretty intresting,then mum walked in..........akward........
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Honest to god, I plugged in my old iPod in the second input most, but not all of the way in, flipped the switch, and the amp literally screamed in pure terror until I shut it off at band practice last year. The wierdest part was when it didnt happen the second time, but eventually we realized that the iPod had to be MOSTLY plugged in for the amp to scream.

Edit: Oh and your probably picking up radio frequencies
Quote by googoog'joob

ps i have a peavey generation exp knockoff tele and a peavey transtube 258 exf the cable was a rodam pro series, strings 9 gauge dardio or whatever its called and i had a profile PT-2700 clip on chromatic tuner on it if any of that helps

How would that set up make an accordion noise?
I mean come on... Strings?
My peavey 5150 does that shit too...

I was hearing airplane lingo tho...

I ran outside and looked for a falling plane...
There wasn't one.
Quote by Xiaoxi

this thingy
ಠ_ಠ