i have a psp slim it has really bad scratches on screen (but fixable) and cfw with 3 official games+film now he offered me a vantage guitar with racing stripes on iv seen and played it i like the feel of it i might be able to get him to take some pics of it tommorow he also offered a trade for my stagg guitar its electric it has 3 pickups two single coil by the neck and one of those big ones at the bottom i cant remember the name of it atm im gonna test it on wednesday to see if i want it what do you guys think
sorry im a real noob

thanks...Sam

ps: im trying not to capitalize every word(if u read my last thread ud know what i mean lol)

ok update he says he just wants psp and he'll give me guitar + £30
Last edited by Warp3r at Oct 26, 2008,
I wouldn't. But could you be more specific(in terms of pickups, price they usually go for etc.)?
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

i really dont know tbh mate i just got a pic of it now its all stock stuff

ok there it is exactly
Quote by Warp3r
i have a psp slim it has really bad scratches on screen (but fixable) and cfw with 3 official games+film now he offered me a vantage guitar with racing stripes on iv seen and played it i like the feel of it i might be able to get him to take some pics of it tommorow he also offered a trade for my stagg guitar its electric it has 3 pickups two single coil by the neck and one of those big ones at the bottom i cant remember the name of it atm im gonna test it on wednesday to see if i want it what do you guys think
sorry im a real noob

thanks...Sam

ps: im trying not to capitalize every word(if u read my last thread ud know what i mean lol)

ok update he says he just wants psp and he'll give me guitar + £30

Ummm......yeah..............................
My Stuff:
Epiphone SG
Jackson DK2M
Dean DOFlage ML
Dean Razorback db
VOX Valvetronix VT30
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP90

Add me...
ok so u have caught me at a time while im tired and ill the guy has said he doesnt want my stagg just the psp so scratch that guitar thing ok and i know its a humbucker ok i messed up