I'm not a beginner or anything Its just that when doing exercises with my pinky it just stops moving. The muscle in my pinky feels weird to is it normal?
Quote by devilmaycrykid
I'm not a beginner or anything Its just that when doing exercises with my pinky it just stops moving. The muscle in my pinky feels weird to is it normal?

I wouldn't say that sounds normal to me. It should, with a normal muscle of almost any kind, just get tired. It would still be functional, and should not "stop moving" unless you hit it with a large hammer or something, any size hammer really.

Just keep using it more and more, it should get stronger and hopefully start moving again...

Or go to a doctor or something
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Well my first finger is probably the size of your pinky lol. I have really small hands which is super gay,It doesn't stop moving but it gets REALLY tired and the joint gets gay and My pinky gets all straight. Not sure if its a cramp or not.
Quote by devilmaycrykid
Well my first finger is probably the size of your pinky lol. I have really small hands which is super gay,It doesn't stop moving but it gets REALLY tired and the joint gets gay and My pinky gets all straight. Not sure if its a cramp or not.

1 - Please don't use "gay" in a derogatory sense, it's not some kind of curse word and using it thusly just makes you look like an idiot.

2 - Small hands mean absolutely nothing.

3 - Practice using it all the time, you'll build up strength and endurance over time. It will take a LONG time as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
1 - Please don't use "gay" in a derogatory sense, it's not some kind of curse word and using it thusly just makes you look like an idiot.

2 - Small hands mean absolutely nothing.

3 - Practice using it all the time, you'll build up strength and endurance over time. It will take a LONG time as well.

Thanks and I won't be changing my vocabulary for anyone anytime soon.
Quote by devilmaycrykid
Thanks and I won't be changing my vocabulary for anyone anytime soon.

Very well, glad I could help but I guess changing the mind of a bigot isn't possible

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by HowerPower
lol that's gay.

This is hilarious. Not only the fact that he JUST used gay in a derogatory sense, but it really fits well with the banter
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Devilmaycry kid,

The fact you blamed inability on small hands indicates that you are, in fact, a beginner. That's ok, just do more exercises, if pinky acts funky stop for a while and get back to it.

That is all.
Quote by AlanHB
Devilmaycry kid,

The fact you blamed inability on small hands indicates that you are, in fact, a beginner. That's ok, just do more exercises, if pinky acts funky stop for a while and get back to it.

That is all.

I don't think beginners can do minor and diminished sweeps fluently
Quote by devilmaycrykid
I don't think beginners can do minor and diminished sweeps fluently

All the flashy crap in the world doesn't make you somehow not a beginner. Until you have control over what your hands and fingers are doing you're still a beginner in my opinion.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
All the flashy crap in the world doesn't make you somehow not a beginner. Until you have control over what your hands and fingers are doing you're still a beginner in my opinion.

Yeah Your absolutely right about that ,but when I hear the word beginner I think of someone who just started and can't do anything but basic chords and scales.
Quote by devilmaycrykid
Yeah Your absolutely right about that ,but when I hear the word beginner I think of someone who just started and can't do anything but basic chords and scales.

Basic chords and scales are heavily underrated; a lot of the best songs in the world contain nothing but the absolute basics.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.