Page 1 of 2
I know it's a dumb idea to ask the pit, but I would like some feedback.

Today after work I went to my girlfriend's house. We were gonna go to my house and watch some movies, eat, play some video games, etc. Well, I got to her house and she was in the shower, so I went to her room and took off my pants (like I usually do), and laid down on her bed. She gets out of the shower, sees me, and says "Well, you made yourself at home REAL fast" and flashes me a smile along with a kiss.

While she's getting ready, I play with the harmonica I bought her. A few minutes go by, she's still getting ready, then she snaps out of nowhere. "God, can't you get ready yet?" I'm laying there, going wtf in my head, and decide it'd be best to do what she says to avoid a fight. She's not having that. While I'm putting on my pants, she says "What, are you mad at me now?" And I say, "No, I'm just getting ready."

She replies, "I just don't like that harmonica. It's getting annoying. Especially when people don't know how to play it correctly" I say, okay, understandable, kinda harsh but okay. I proceed to pick up my stuff from the dresser, and she snaps again. "God, I have more important stuff to do. Just go do whatever you want with the harmonica." I'm getting kinda mad and really confused, but I don't wanna fight. I lay down and wait.

Few minutes pass, and we head to the door. She asks again, "What, are you mad at me NOW?" I say, "No, I'm just heading to the door." She opens it, and I walk past her to the outside and slightly graze her shoulder. She snaps AGAIN. "See, when you do stuff like that it means that you're mad." I'm fed up with this. I've been trying to avoid a fight. This is ridiculous. I tell her that she's being a bitch, to get over it, I don't even know what the problem is, and that I don't want her in my house. I speed off without her.

Get home, and she calls. We fight, apparently she thought I was taking too long to get ready, she doesn't like me without pants, and breaks up with me.

Comments? Suggestions? Feedback?
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
your an idiot for not getting in the shower with her. WTF is wrong with you?
She's obviously emitting blood from her Vaginal Canal.

Just rape her.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Women, my friend.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
She just finished her period. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Maybe she's just crazy...

But this happens a lot.

And I didn't get in the shower with her 'cause she'd get even more mad, so...
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
she wasn't expecting you to be such a pushover when she started complaining. There's avoiding conflict, and then there's letting people walk all over you. If you'd said something in your own defense, she probably wouldn't have thought you were being mad or sulky or whatever. although if she was on her period, it probably still wouldn't have mattered.
she sounds unbearable, find urself someone more stable.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
She sounds like a walking period.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Oh, when you sped off home, did you blow some tunes on your harmonica?
DANK MEMES
Sometimes its good to fight
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
she wasn't expecting you to be such a pushover when she started complaining. There's avoiding conflict, and then there's letting people walk all over you. If you'd said something in your own defense, she probably wouldn't have thought you were being mad or sulky or whatever. although if she was on her period, it probably still wouldn't have mattered.

This is actually helpful. Although I believe that if I had said something, she would've gone on the defensive as well and we would've gotten to the fight sooner.
Quote by mh400nt

Quote by Smokey Amp
She broke up with you because you repeatedly shyed from confrontation with her. All this shows is that she has the power in the relationship and you are a pussy, this is why she broke up with you. If you are too afraid to confront your own girlfriend when she treats you badly how can you ever stick up for her?

p.s. also way to go with the pants thing, how do u think that makes her feel?
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Oct 26, 2008,
Quote by omegasus
Feedback?

*SCREEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHH*

enough feedback for ya?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Atreideslegend
All this shows is that she has the power in the relationship and you are a pussy,

Yeah, a girl has to be the pussy Mr. Manly.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Jawkster
Oh, when you sped off home, did you blow some tunes on your harmonica?

RULE BRITANNIA
It's Lupus !

or period.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
You've should've let her know about your confusion, ask her what the problem was, if there was anything you could do to help... be considerate, that whole deal...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
You've should've let her know about your confusion, ask her what the problem was, if there was anything you could do to help... be considerate, that whole deal...

I've learned, only a pussy cares about how a girl feels. They want the guys who don't give a shit, no matter how much they deny it.
Quote by chip46
Don't worry dude.

One can never understand how the mind of these... "females" works.

... Scary thing, women...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by omegasus
I know it's a dumb idea to ask the pit, but I would like some feedback.

Today after work I went to my girlfriend's house. We were gonna go to my house and watch some movies, eat, play some video games, etc. Well, I got to her house and she was in the shower, so I went to her room and took off my pants (like I usually do), and laid down on her bed. She gets out of the shower, sees me, and says "Well, you made yourself at home REAL fast" and flashes me a smile along with a kiss.

While she's getting ready, I play with the harmonica I bought her. A few minutes go by, she's still getting ready, then she snaps out of nowhere. "God, can't you get ready yet?" I'm laying there, going wtf in my head, and decide it'd be best to do what she says to avoid a fight. She's not having that. While I'm putting on my pants, she says "What, are you mad at me now?" And I say, "No, I'm just getting ready."

She replies, "I just don't like that harmonica. It's getting annoying. Especially when people don't know how to play it correctly" I say, okay, understandable, kinda harsh but okay. I proceed to pick up my stuff from the dresser, and she snaps again. "God, I have more important stuff to do. Just go do whatever you want with the harmonica." I'm getting kinda mad and really confused, but I don't wanna fight. I lay down and wait.

Few minutes pass, and we head to the door. She asks again, "What, are you mad at me NOW?" I say, "No, I'm just heading to the door." She opens it, and I walk past her to the outside and slightly graze her shoulder. She snaps AGAIN. "See, when you do stuff like that it means that you're mad." I'm fed up with this. I've been trying to avoid a fight. This is ridiculous. I tell her that she's being a bitch, to get over it, I don't even know what the problem is, and that I don't want her in my house. I speed off without her.

Get home, and she calls. We fight, apparently she thought I was taking too long to get ready, she doesn't like me without pants, and breaks up with me.

Comments? Suggestions? Feedback?

why no sex ?
well..you where being a pushover..and she was being a bitch..

I'd say make sure it's not rabies, wait a few days (or weeks) and maybe she'll call back

I she doesn't, play some blues on that harmonica
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Suggestions, say you?

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

why would you take off your pants?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
why would you take off your pants?

To show off his Chicken nuggets.
Quote by chip46
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Suggestions, say you?

This post is nothing but.... WIN!!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by lespaul#1
I've learned, only a pussy cares about how a girl feels. They want the guys who don't give a shit, no matter how much they deny it.

Hey thats a really good idea! Go and ask somebody for advice and then when they give it, blow it out of all proportion to try to convince yourself that they are wrong and you actually knew better all along! You're gonna go far kid.
Quote by Atreideslegend
Hey thats a really good idea! Go and ask somebody for advice and then when they give it, blow it out of all proportion to try to convince yourself that they are wrong and you actually knew better all along! You're gonna go far kid.

I was joking, people have posted far worse.
Quote by chip46
Eh TS, you're better off without her. At least you still have your hand.

It will never bitch at you for playing teh harmonica.
Last edited by LabeL61616 at Oct 26, 2008,
and why idiots ?

are there multiple beings being idiots in your story ?

I think the only idiot is you, for not having jumped in the shower with her.
Shes probably trying to break up with you.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Page 1 of 2