Honestly. I'm arguing with this kid (He truly is an idiot) and he says he doesn't judge. So I said ok, maybe you don't judge out loud but in technicality you have to have an opinion on someone, JUST SOMEONE In the world.
Discuss.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
He's breaking the 9th commandment.

Kill him.

edit: Not the 9th roman, catholic or lutheran commandent btw
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Oct 26, 2008,
judging and perceiving are different things.
Maybe he notices the same things a everyone else, but just doesn't care like normal people would
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
You are right. He is wrong. Simple as that.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
just be all "so if some dude likes to eat people, you're ok with it?" then he'll be all "aww, i suck at things"
Yes, by not acknowledging the thing in the first place..

WAIT.. HO HO HO!!!! BUGGA!
DANK MEMES
Your mind creates an impression and image of a person after seconds of first seeing them.

You will always have an opinion of a person, good, bad or neither.
Ibanez SR505

EBS MultiComp
BOSS GEB-7

Ampeg SVT 4-Pro
Ampeg SVT 810E
Everyone judges.

Some just judge more than others. Some judge better. Some just fail at judging. Some even masterbate over judging. And some just judge for a living.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Its impossible to not judge because when you see people you always have some sort of impression on them (They're hot/too serious/cool etc.).
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Everyone judges.

Some just judge more than others. Some judge better. Some just fail at judging. Some even masterbate over judging. And some just judge for a living.

Oblivion you are such a winner. You may have just gotten a second spot on my sig wall.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Leighton. says:
Its impossible to not judge because when you see people you always have some sort of impression on them (They're hot/too serious/cool etc.).
Bryce Ethier... says:
no you dont
when i see ppl i dont think anything of htm
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by Ragin87
Leighton. says:
Bryce Ethier... says:
no you dont
when i see ppl i dont think anything of htm

Maybe he need glasses.
yes everyone judges people, and if they didnt, they would be retarded, i mean think of it this way, sure hitler was responsible for lots of deaths and he hated jews, but its not my place to say hes a bad person.... that is retarded, people have to judge people.

now thats not saying everyones should just instantly make unsuppourted judgements about everyone else the second they see them, but everyone does, and should judge others to some degree
nothing.
Everybody judges things. It's impossible to not have an opinion on literally anything, but I don't think that that's what he's trying to say. I think that he means that he judges people based off of things that matter, like actions, instead of things that don't matter, like clothes. Ask him what he would think of somebody that he saw murder, steal, and rape others. Would he treat that person the same as his friends?
Quote by Kensai
Maybe he need glasses.

Yeah how can you possibly NOT think 'What an asshole' whenever you see Kjell?

Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Yeah how can you possibly NOT think 'What an asshole' whenever you see Kjell?

Proving my point perfectly.
Quote by Kensai
Proving my point perfectly.

I love you really you big swedish meatball!
Carmel is hawt
Leighton. says:
If you saw someone pillage,rape and torture a family would you allow them to stay at your house with your family?
Bryce Ethier... says:
yes
but i dont judge
Leighton. says:
You should be put in an insane asylum.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Maybe if he's blind, deaf, and severely autistic.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
there was this girl at my highschool who was all vegetarian, and into like all the newest indie music, and she always said stuff like 'its bad to judge people,' and im thinking, how self righteous does she wanna be, this all started cos i called her friend a slut, which is true, everyone at school knew it, cos everyone had seen her with at least 3 guys. and so i say, " _____ is such a slut," and she says, "you shouldnt judge people,"
i say well im judging based on both words and actions, not just heresay, but this girl says that thats still nopt enough to judge people on!

if you cant judge people on words and actions.. then how can you ever like or dislike anyone, because to do either requires making judgements...
nothing.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I love you really you big swedish meatball!

You let me know in the weirdest ways

Quote by Ragin87
Leighton. says:
If you saw someone pillage,rape and torture a family would you allow them to stay at your house with your family?
Bryce Ethier... says:
yes
but i dont judge
Leighton. says:
You should be put in an insane asylum.

Clearly he's being a politically correct idiot. They're so smug and thick you can only get through with a drill.
it's admirable for people to try not to judge others but i believe that no matter what people have certain biases that affect their decisions.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by Kensai
Clearly he's being a politically correct idiot. They're so smug and thick you can only get through with a drill.

Political correctness annoys me. Its good to some degree, keeps people polite, but some stuff is just pathetic.
I think it is impossible to hold complete unbiased.
Why?
You have to interpret
Just by interpreting, you are making a bias
thus judging

It doesn't have to be negative to be judging
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Kensai

Oh Kensai, you always know how to make me feel better.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III