hey guys, on my pedalboard, do i need to put the distortion/overdrive pedals before or after my ME-50(a multi-fx)?
what do you use the ME-50 for?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
what ever sounds best
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by sabres61
what ever sounds best

Yeah, try it either way and see what you prefer. Experimenting is key to becoming your own guitar player.
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....
Quote by CWeavr
oh, sorry. i use it 99% for wah, delay, and chorus.

Tough call. Wah's are generally always placed right after the guitar- which would mean Multi-FX first.

However, the delay and chorus would be muddied up in the distortion afterwards (which you may like).

Again, whatever sounds best!
This is gonna sound like bs, but I really have no time lol. The next time I'll pull it out is at the next show this friday. what's gonna be the difference.
Quote by CWeavr
This is gonna sound like bs, but I really have no time lol. The next time I'll pull it out is at the next show this friday. what's gonna be the difference.

M-FX first: Good sounding wah, possibly altered/severly distorted chorus, delay will probably check out fine

M-FX second: Wah will probably be muddied up, may effect the tone. Chorus would ring better, delay still probably work fine.
Yeah try it out, whichever sounds best for your ears. It's hard to give an educated guess becuase of the combination.

Also, the name of the thread sounds like some kinda of GAS cult lol.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
lol. Ok, so i got a ts-9 and a ds-1 as the overdrives. Should i put one b4 and one after?
^ Try every combination. Both before, both after, one either side.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
ugg. don't have time b4 the next show. What do you guys think i should do, then ill expirement after.
the ME-50 has an effects loop rite? cuz if so, you could use it so that you could have some of the ME-50's effects in one place and some of the effects in another place in the chain
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.