Im not exactly sure where this should in Guitar website, but it was either here or the pit, and i figured this would be more suitable.

Ok guys, so im not gonna lie. Metal is my main music. But i also love Techno. Im even looking into starting a Group up for it. But my question is, what is a really good program to use to make the music with?

And price doesnt matter, i just need to know whats one of the best programs, and ill somehow manage to get it.

Thanks guys
look at the R&R forum, but Sony Acid pro, fruityloops, abelton live, and protools come to mind.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
real men dont need computers to make techno/electronic music. go get some synths and a drum machine
The best would be to have a korg triton with sick audio interface, and a program like pro tools to control it.]

Which costs about 10 grand and isn't dowloadable, have fun.

You did ask for the best arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Greg Rocks Face
"Metal is my main music."

Lawl, linkin park icon.
LAWL I actually only play jazz LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL look at my icon LAWLAWLAWL
It's the old icon for offspring btw, I might only play and write jazz and electronic, but I still love offspring

Anyway, I recommend you "aquire" FL-Studios and "find" some of the better vst's and soundfonts. It doesn't have a notation editor (if you must, use guitar-pro and export/import some midi's), but it's still relatively user friendly and light. Personally I can't stand those programs which slow your computer to a snailtrail and are horrendously difficult to use.