ok hopefuly this is in the right place lol

i have a boss-me50 multieffects pedal and im finding that the range on the wah is really lame. im wondering if its worth the extra $100- $150 to get a new wah pedal.

Also, what wah pedals do you know have a huge range? im looking for a wah that has the range of jerry cantrel (alice in chains), slash, tom morello

right now my setup is: esp eclipse --> boss me-50 --> marshall 100dfx ... if that helps
It would absolutely be a good idea to get a new wah. You are gonna be told to get rid of the ME50 altogether by some people, which isn't a bad idea. Also you need to replace the MG.
On to the problem at hand though, a Dunlop 535q
can you not edit the sweep of the wah like on the GT-8? In that case sounds like a Dunlop crybaby maybe an adjustable one like the 535q or a Slash wah?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by michaelbot9000
ok hopefuly this is in the right place lol

i have a boss-me50 multieffects pedal and im finding that the range on the wah is really lame. im wondering if its worth the extra $100- $150 to get a new wah pedal.

Also, what wah pedals do you know have a huge range? im looking for a wah that has the range of jerry cantrel (alice in chains), slash, tom morello

right now my setup is: esp eclipse --> boss me-50 --> marshall 100dfx ... if that helps

Well, since they all three use Crybabies...

You're*