hey all im wanting to make my first project guitar, and want to put in a TBX circuit like the one in the Eric Clapton signature Strat. i found this diagram (pictured). So what i'm wondering is if some of you expirienced modders could tell me what exactly i'm going to need to accomplish this task.

Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
for this youre gonna need a sautering (or however you spell it) iron, rosin cored sauter, an adjustable wrench, a phillips head screwdriver, and possibly a flat head screw driver to pry off the old knob to get to the nut holding the pot in place. oh and probably some new strings too.
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
what about resistors, and so on?
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
An 82k resistor, a .047uF or .022uF capacitor, a dual-ganged pot with a center-detent. And of course solder and a soldering iron.

Just buy the one linked in Ippon's post.
I notice that there is a ground lug in the diagram. Does anyone know where to purchase a ground lug with a screw?
^^Auto parts place sometimes walmart. You dont need a special part for this if you have ever done any electric work on your car or put a stereo in you will have what you need already for the ground lug.
so with all the resistors/pots needed, that will give me that +25dB mid boost like on Clapton's sig strat. one more question is i noticed in the diagram there is a circuit board in the schematic, is that necessary?
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C
hmm i see, is there a certain type of circuit board i need, if so where can i get one?
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C
If you want just a TBX tone control, just buy that kit Ippon linked to. The circuit board and battery is not used in a TBX tone control.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Could someone explain in detail what those two resistors connect to on the TBx pot?
Just go here. It has a passive mid boost/cut using an inductor and a couple other parts. Couple this with the TBX, and boom. There ya go.

http://www.jpbourgeois.org/guitar/micos1.htm

Took me FOREVER to relocate that page b/c it's on a French site and I can't read French. The page is also in English, btw. So enjoy...
^ If you ever need help with it again, I can read French.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.