Well i have to do a project for school on Friday Night Lights and was wondering what you guys think the physical stress and emotional stress was that the kids had to endure during the movie.
I feel it was not unlike the stress of you doing your own damn homework.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I know there was a lot of pressure from the parents and town (obviously).
But, I was actually in a situation like that just last week.
Provincial quarter finals, and we lost; that was the last real game of football that many of the seniors on the team would ever play. When you love a sport that much, it is incredibly frustrating to lose. And when it is a team sport, you can't control the other players; even if you are doing your best, it still might not be enough.
An obvious source of emotional stress was winning.

Obvious sources of physical stress were the games and training.

An underlying source of emotional stress was college.

An underlying source of physical stress was that the QB probably got a STD from doing the mascot.
When the parent duct taped a football to his kids hands would probably be emotional stress...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by justnmcknz
When the parent duct taped a football to his kids hands would probably be emotional stress...

Yeah it probably would be. Maybe even physical stress?