So I have an interview coming up at a Local Music shop that sells cds and stuff.

Anyways, I was wondering what I should wear to the interview. At first I thought I should dress formal, you know, the whole suit thing. Then I thought it;s a music store and I should wear my reuglar band tee and jeans.

Now I think I shouldn't wear a suit, maybe nice cordroy pants, with a white formal shirt, a tie and a sleveless sweater on the top.

But I'm still not sure so Pit HELP!
Nothing too formal, that's not good. I suggest a button-up, collar shirt with some decent jeans/pants.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Wear the skin of 1000 orphans upon your flesh and you shall be hired!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by srq89
So I have an interview coming up at a Local Music shop that sells cds and stuff.

Anyways, I was wondering what I should wear to the interview. At first I thought I should dress formal, you know, the whole suit thing. Then I thought it;s a music store and I should wear my reuglar band tee and jeans.

Now I think I shouldn't wear a suit, maybe nice cordroy pants, with a white formal shirt, a tie and a sleveless sweater on the top.

Yes.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by CFH82
Wear the skin of 1000 orphans upon your flesh and you shall be hired!

Genious, sire.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

a cowboy striper suite
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Post-it notes ONLY.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by srq89

No self respecting owner of a music store would hire someone wearing a sweater vest. I'm pretty sure that's in the constitution somewhere.
it doesnt matter what you wear there, only that youre not wearing anything when you come out
Nothing.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
no jeans or shorts. Just wear nice pants and either a polo or a button down shirt with a tie.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~