Do any of you people who go to secondary school in the UK not have to wear a uniform? Because it seems in America that uniform is practically non-existent but I don't know any schools in the UK where uniform is non-compulsory.
Quote by bulldozerbob
Do any of you people who go to secondary school in the UK not have to wear a uniform? Because it seems in America that uniform is practically non-existent but I don't know any schools in the UK wear uniform is non-compulsory.

Most schools have a uniform in the UK.
I don't know of any schools here that don't have a uniform. Even though mine is pretty casual - school jumper with white polo shirt and black trousers - and we can wear our own stuff for sixth form. I've given up being angry about uniforms, only a few more months wearing it anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I don't know of any schools here that don't have a uniform. Even though mine is pretty casual - school jumper with white polo shirt and black trousers - and we can wear our own stuff for sixth form. I've given up being angry about uniforms, only a few more months wearing it anyway.

I'm not really angry about it, I just feel a little jealous of the Americans wearing their own clothes
I don't know a school where uniform is non-compulsory either.
Movies made in england usually lie and put the kids in non uniform ¬_¬
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Our school has no uniform whatsoever! Its in Edinburgh, Scotland. It's great!
Quote by bulldozerbob
I'm not really angry about it, I just feel a little jealous of the Americans wearing their own clothes

Same, I've got a great Anthrax shirt with some guy getting punched in the face with knuckledusters so hard the fist goes through his head, and I can't show it off.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too