like chucks dist on his guitar during his solos???/
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
What?

If you want more distortion then get a distortion pedal and turn up the gain and cut the mids out.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I dunno, you'd have to ask Chuck.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
chuck schuldiners (sp).... anyways it didnt sound good with a boss metal zone and a marshall valvestate 2000

BTW i cant ask him....hes dead
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Crank that shit up! Yeah but do what slaytanic said.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by devit
chuck schuldiners (sp).... anyways it didnt sound good with a boss metal zone and a marshall valvestate 2000

obviously
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
why arent valvestates good?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
DEATH rules
at the moment im learning crystal mountain, gonna post it up soon :P

ill figure out the distortion later
He didn't say that Valveings aren't good. He said he didn't think it sounded good w/ a Boss Metal Zone.

TS, try a tube amp; you might get more of the tone you're lookin for.
valveking....god u guys need glasses its a fking

MARSHALL VALVESTATE!!!!!!!

and i mean the dist he uses in songs like voices of the soul
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit

BTW i cant ask him....hes dead

when he said "ask chuck", he meant not to try an imitate other people, or you can't get the same as him because your not him. I think anyways.

And, with a marshall and a metal zone, you should be able to get the AMOUNT of gain, but it doesnt SOUND very good. So i dont know anything about valvestates, but if it is a low end marshall, then it must suck(idk if it is or not, just saying, if it is). And metal zones arent too great either...but if it IS a good amp, then you should not be using a distortion pedal(if its a tube amp, its usually good, idk if its a tube amp, just saying, again). So if your amp sucks, get a new amp, and sell the metal zone. If you cant get a new amp, your pretty much screwed, because a good pedal and a sucky amp wont make a difference. And what guitar do you have?
download the song voice of the soul thats how much dist i want...

anyways valvestates are around 1200
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Turn up the gain on the valvestate, put a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge of your guitar and your tone will be similar.
ಠ_ಠ