What one is the better choice?? obviously the DKMG has emg 81 and 85s and not crappy Hz's but i like the look of the DXMG more i like the larger inlays and it just looks more metal to me, also its way cheaper and i could just buy 81s and 85s for it, or is the DKMG better in other ways???
dxmg is cheaper made of cheaper stuff while the dkmg is the real shit
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
i swear but srsly dkmg is better
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
If it was me, I'd go with the DKMG because I like it's feel. Mind you I haven't played either one for too long.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

The DKMG is made of alder, which will sound better with EMGS than the DXMGs Basswood. The DKMG also has a carved top(doesnt really do anything other than look and feel nice)
The DKMG is a higher price for a reason, you get what you pay for. But the dxmg is not a bad guitar. You would need to rout out the dxmg to put active emgs in it(cause of the battery), so it is probably better to just get the dkmg, if you have a decent amp. The emgs will sound like poo if you dont have a decent tube amp.
DKMG, all the way. Off topic, but I actually got my DKMG for the price of a DXMG. They put a DXMG price tag on the DKMG, so I got it for $449 instead of $699. Just find a mistake or something like that, and you won't have to decide which one.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
DKMG, all the way. Off topic, but I actually got my DKMG for the price of a DXMG. They put a DXMG price tag on the DKMG, so I got it for $449 instead of $699. Just find a mistake or something like that, and you won't have to decide which one.

That kind of luck would never happen to me
Quote by Wylde_Man
The DKMG also has a carved top(doesnt really do anything other than look and feel nice)

What do you mean carved top
DKMG is better. Alder>Basswood, Active EMGs>Passive, legit LFR> some other Jackson LFR.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate