Okay, so i have an Epiphone Les Paul 100 played through a Crate VTX 30 and a Jasmine Takamine S33, and I'm wondering if I should get a new electric for christmas and stick it out with my acoustic untill my birthday (June), or vice versa. Opinions are much appreciated!

id get a new amp first unless your guitars are driving you crazy with crappiness. a decent tube amp with the guitar you have would sound better than your 10000 dollar dream guitar through that amp.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
id get a new amp first unless your guitars are driving you crazy with crappiness. a decent tube amp with the guitar you have would sound better than your 10000 dollar dream guitar through that amp.

Yea ive thought about getting a new amp, but I have absolutely no idea where to start looking for one lol
I would get a new acoustic if I were you. Jasmines are kind of... compared to other acoustic guitars.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
I would get a new acoustic if I were you. Jasmines are kind of... compared to other acoustic guitars.

Yea i know i bought it for 50 bucks from a friend cause i really needed one lol. But what kind should i get? Ive been looking at a laguna but i dont know if they are good quailty guitars or not lol.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
I personally enjoy ovation when it comes to acoustic.
And i vote a new acoustic. Or a new amp.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .