Boss BD-2 Blues Driver

Dunlop Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face

Vox V847A Wah

I can only get one. You could suggest other pedals if you want, but try to keep it around or under 90-100$.

The only pedal I have is the Digitech RP250.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
I've played the BD2 and I've heard the Fuzz Face. I think they're both pretty good.

I'm not really sure. The Fuzz Face is on the bottom of the list. The RP250 kinda can get an ok bluesy drive, but it sounds too artificial and fake. The BD2 seems much more genuine. The wah I'm not sure about because I've never played any besides the RP one. I would imagine a Vox wah would be 10 times better than the modeled Vox wah in the RP.

I have just tiny 6 inch Squire practice amp.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
edit: read your previous post ^^

if you're not a fan of the fuzz face and your using a small ss amp then the wah would be the way to go, imo
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Last edited by the boogieman at Oct 27, 2008,
i probably go with the wah. the blues driver is pretty nice, but you wont really get its full potential on a practice amp with 6" speaker. the fuzz face reissue isnt anything special, and you would be better off building one if you want a fuzz face. so out of those 3 id probably go with the wah, especially since the modulation effects on digital multi-pedals are usually ok.
Alright then, the wah it is.

After this should I save for the BD2 or a better amp?
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!