My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Not to sound like a smart ass or anything but apparently you're not a good musician if you can't write something. Just find a riff you like, one that another band plays, mess around with it and see if you can find something you like.
just what fightinirish said. unless you're writing a concept album or something.. and even then, metaphors are still good.

you dont want the metaphors to be too obvious. you want people to keep guessing. the metaphors should be vague, and they should connect to everyone else in a different way. everyone should have their own personal meaning for a song, or what they think the story behind it is. to me, thats what makes good music.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Not to sound like a smart ass or anything but apparently you're not a good musician if you can't write something. Just find a riff you like, one that another band plays, mess around with it and see if you can find something you like.

I mean lyrics, Im A Great Composer