I purchased my xxx stack a few months ago used off ebay, and i freaking love the thing it sounds amazing. recently ive run into a problem. For some reason i cant switch from the crunch and ultra channels on the pedal anymore. If i un-plug the switch and just use the switch on the amp i have no problem switching between them and they sound fine. I tested each pin in the cable and they all make contact with the corresponding pin at the oppsite end of the cable, and none of them touch ground. then i opened up the pedal, there were no loose connections and the button it self was working the same as the other two. Also the clean/bypass button and fx button are working fine on the footswitch. Has any one run into a similar problem, or have any advice on how to fix it??
Be sure you leave the switch on the amp set to ultra. Otherwise the footswitch doesn't work properly.
Aside from that, there may be an issue with the crunch/ultra footswitch button.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
Be sure you leave the switch on the amp set to ultra. Otherwise the footswitch doesn't work properly.
Aside from that, there may be an issue with the crunch/ultra footswitch button.

This.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Yeah the switch was set to ultra and i ran ohmed out the button with a multimeter and it seems to work the same as the other two buttons
Hey, I know this was a while back but i was wondering if you ever resolved the problem? Just purchased a Peavey JSX with the same problem. Cheers
Quote by jimmypike
Hey, I know this was a while back but i was wondering if you ever resolved the problem? Just purchased a Peavey JSX with the same problem. Cheers

Might be a footswitch issue. Try opening the footswitch and replacing the button itself. Also, no need reviving 7 year old threads, just make a new one.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by jimmypike

Check post 3 and make sure the switch on the amp is set correctly first.