For some unknown reason, I need to come up with a funny random line after "Coming up next..."

You know, for when they're doing news reports, and then the anchorman goes "Coming up next... can your dog tell the future? More details at 11."

Anyways, I wanna see what you guys can come up with. Make it funny. Make it random. Make it downright stupid if you want. Now go!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Coming up next: Fidel the Penguin and How His Moustache Nearly Rule the World.
Downright stupid? Alrighty then.

"Coming up next little Susan was finally found at the park....and the rest of her, at the carnival."
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I always hate it cuz their like "Coming up at 11, something in your home is silently killing you, find out at 11." And I'm like if it's that ****in important tell me now!
Quote by 022044
Coming up next: Fidel the Penguin and How His Moustache Nearly Rule the World.

Sigged.
"Coming up next..........LOLOLOLOLOL sorry folks, I said COMING!!"
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Coming up after the break, the latest in the Peter Peter Pumpkin-Eater abduction trial.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Comming up next my hit list stay tuned.

Comming up next you can listen to cindy blowing me, say hi Cindy.

Cindy: Hi

at 11
coming up next... how to get away with raping little boys with special guest michael jackson
coming up next.. sixwingmortal has been raped. Find out who the rapist was at 11
Coming up next, The legalization of LSD: Advocates and... pretty unicooooooooooooorn...
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Coming up next at 11:00, how the dog went home, ate, took a nap, and one thing led to another and we are bombing Ephesus
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
*cut's to generic hick* It killed nine of my goat, and I could... not find it *back to news guy* What was it? Find out next
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Coming up next, a Pig who refuses to eat Jews..?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
coming up next on the 11 o'clock news...

apples in your bum..what's the most comfortable way to get hem up there and how to get the most of your pleasure from them.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Quote by stratkat
Coming up next, UG(an internet forum forum) members bought a missle base, find out how they plan to use it.
How? HOOOOOOWWWW?

For mine:

Coming up next, an online image board sues its members for "excessive fapping." More details at 11.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Comming up next: Something in your house is going to kill you, and its not asbestos. But don't look behind you and ignore the noises of approaching footsteps because we have the full story at 11.

Stoner News: Comming up soon dude: Specks of dust. Bits of dirt, or tiny universes you can inhale? All this far out shit and cloud shapes after this. *bong noises*
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Coming up next... He died for your sins, you gave him your soul, and now he's back again, for your brains! Zombie Jesus has arrived! Exclusive interview at 11!
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Shard Prime
Coming up next... He died for your sins, you gave him your soul, and now he's back again, for your brains! Zombie Jesus has arrived! Exclusive interview at 11!

The prince of peace is back. But he's PISSED OFF!

*jesus busts out an uzi*
Coming up next.... Do you really know what your kids are doing in kindergarden???

*Video clip starts*
white girl: *sob* he told me to see if I could do a split and then he grabbed my thighs and.....

black kid: I tapped that shit NIGGGAAAAA!!!!!!
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Quote by Callicut
I always hate it cuz their like "Coming up at 11, something in your home is silently killing you, find out at 11." And I'm like if it's that ****in important tell me now!

win right there
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.