If this is in the tutorial sections of how to do things feel free to report this, but if it's not, I'd like to ask, do kits come with what the pieces already have on them [Like any coats that may have been put on them or not]

Anybody know?
Coats of what... chocolate?

It depends on the kit. Probably not though.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Well I mean like I've seen people post videos of them playing it and saying they've scraped stuff off before they paint it and im like "...wait what?"

If you want to know what body type it is it's the Saga LC-10 LP-Style

I'm trying to paint it Electric Blue Sunburst [if that's possible]

I've googled it and It works, and I really wanna get this together but the thing is I'm worried their could be something over the body and neck...

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can get a trapezoid neck? Since at warmoth they cost like 200 somethin
Don't get a saga kit, they are really poor quality... hit and miss at best.

And, a sunburst is s term which describes a type of burst. It goes from extremely dark brown (almost black) to red, then amber, or sometimes without the red.

What kind of blue burst do you want? Black to blue, silver to blue, blue to clear (Caribbean burst), or... something else? Be specific.

You can look on ebay for necks, or try musikraft, mightymight... egh I don't know what others there are.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
It's a little too late I already bought it, so I'm just gonna have to deal with it what is so terrible about it?[If it makes a different I'm switching out the pups]

I'm going for a Black on the outside to a transfer to a dark blue on the inside.

musikraft, mightmight?Just look it up on google I suppose?
Often the necks won't match up with the bodies, the neck pocket will be routed incorrectly, the bridge holes will be drilled wrong, the electronics suck, they are low quality wood, and are made with very little regard to overall quality. Need I go on?

I'm not sure about how to do a two solid colour burst. I imagine you would lay down the blue, then follow the bursting tutorial on project guitar.

Yeah, if people don't give you a website, just use google.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
See that's what I was worried about. I've heard the electronics were pretty bad but do you really think they'll be that bad or do you think I'd be able to make do? Quite honestly I'm glad it wasn't a very good kit so that way I didn't waste A LOT of money instead...well either way I'm wasting money but at least this way it isn't over 200.

Also I checked it and it said "Clear Sealed Finish" and the neck is maple. Now I'm a nub when it comes to that sorta stuff so what does the clear sealed finish mean?

I've already got that set for when I'm ready to paint it. I hope I don't mess it up because I've seen what I want on an ibanez acoustic/electric and it looks great.
Yeah, the electronics are 'that bad'.

Clear sealed means they might have put some clear lacquer over it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
So how's that gonna effect my painting?Will it make it worse or does that actually help me out?

The thing i've heard about these kits is that the pups are pretty shitty. Which is why I plan on switching them out with Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbuckers =D
As for electronics, a pot will cost you anywhere between $2 and $10 each depends on what you want, normal, push pull etc. And a switch, about $10
To be honest I have no idea about the paint question...
If you are putting humbuckers in may I recommend the Jimi Page wiring. It has coil splits etc, very good tonal range.
Quote by ChrisL120
So how's that gonna effect my painting?Will it make it worse or does that actually help me out?

Essentially, the bodies come ready to paint. If you want to stain/dye/anything other than paint, it'll need sanding off.

Quote by ChrisL120
The thing i've heard about these kits is that the pups are pretty shitty. Which is why I plan on switching them out with Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbuckers =D

Don't bother. Seriously that'll be the biggest waste of money ever. I've built a Saga Kit, so I do have some idea what I'm talking about. By all means buy some better pickups, but putting SD's in is just a terrible waste, in my experience, it's not going to be a great guitar, and good pickups aren't going to save it!

When I built mine, I replaced the tuners (absolutely essential), the electrics, the pickups, and eventually, I threw the body/neck/bridge away because it was all crap and bought a new body, neck and bridge which I'm currently working on painting.