Yup, thats right, im wanting to buy any old bodies, necks, hardware (trems,bridges,knobs,pickgurads, anything really) and any pickups you might have,
condition of the items are not important, as long as there still usuable (so nothing broken basically)

hit me up with what you have
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I have some parts that Im selling right now I can link the thread for you cause it has pics
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I got 2 trem springs and a Squier strat bridge pickup oh and a nut.
Make me and offer if you want
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
i've got a couple brand new necks, one's a jackson style and the other a bc rich style if you're interested.
i have a pretty nice silvertone neck, tuners, a slighty beat on bridge, and a set of 3 single coils with some gutted electronics. i don't really need them for anything, i parted out the strat copy when the wiring finally shot. PM me with whatever you'd be willing to pay i guess!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
i have a pretty nice silvertone neck, tuners, a slighty beat on bridge, and a set of 3 single coils with some gutted electronics. i don't really need them for anything, i parted out the strat copy when the wiring finally shot. PM me with whatever you'd be willing to pay i guess!
EDIT: i have the body too, but the paint wass stripped off and has been sanded a little, and then i started to paint it (fluorescent orange) but couldn't find any stores that sold the paint anymore. if you're interested, put an offer in on that as well.

the body is in pretty nice shape, it's probably basswood i'd guess, nice and light, and it has universal pickup routing which is kinda nifty.

thanks!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
I have an Ibanez rg neck 24 frets, reverse headstock, black pearl shark tooth inlays AANJ in perfect condition....looking to get around $100 for it.

I also have an aftermarket Ibanez body that is unfinished...routed for HH with a floyd rose slot. Its a 2 or 3 piece body made out of basswood. Its pretty nice, looking for around $50 for it.

Let me know.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
I have an Ibanez EDGE floyd rose tremolo, PM me if your interested.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

BUMP. I have income now
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Quote by OneShowmaster
I have an Ibanez rg neck 24 frets, reverse headstock, black pearl shark tooth inlays AANJ in perfect condition....looking to get around $100 for it.

I also have an aftermarket Ibanez body that is unfinished...routed for HH with a floyd rose slot. Its a 2 or 3 piece body made out of basswood. Its pretty nice, looking for around $50 for it.

Let me know.

I doubt you still have it, but PM'ed
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Ibby-styled neck, 24 frets, maple/rosewood fb, shelf for FR nut, sharkfin pearloid inlays, no bolt-on holes, so it can work as a set neck.

Pics in the link below.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
PM'd back
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
i have a white telecaster pickguard for two single coils and a black telecaster pickguard for three single coils. i also have a Standard 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge.