I just finished scalloping my guitar's neck (12-24) and I have ran into a problem. Well I re-strung it, and everything is great, except the 12th and 14th frets for every string besides the two E's have major buzzing and the note barley sounds out. My question is should I go back and refile these two frets, or should just more sanding help? Thank you.
You shouldn't touch the frets while scalloping, so unless you've accidentally hit one, it shouldn't cause buzz.

Scalloping the neck can require a truss rod adjustment, since you remove quite a bit of wood, but it would have likely caused the other strings to buzz too.

If you've damaged frets, you will either need to replace them or get them stoned, and I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself unless you're absolutely certain you know what you're doing.
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
^ yea, I wouldn't do it stoned... you may mess up something... at least you'll giggle about it before devouring everything in your fridge

you didn't sand the fretwire, i hope
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
<//////////#

dude, my frets are sOoOoO stoned XD

post pics of your fret scalloping so we can see

(trying so hard not to jack this thread)
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology