Poll Options
View poll results: ?
Smart
82 51%
Sexy
78 48%
Voters: 161.
Page 1 of 3
I will not elaborate. Go with your gut instinct.
You, however, may elaborate with a post.

This is a dumb thread and I'm sick as a dog, so entertain me. I'm interested in well-crafted posts.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

smexy

..well i actually prefer woman to be a bit dumb it makes them less dangerous.
If she's sexy, is she a dumb fuck?

And if she's smart, is she an ugly ass hoe?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by heaven's gate
Wow fail.

Smart = Sexy.

Good, it only took 3 posts. Thank you.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I could care less how smart someone is.... what matters is if they have a good personality and are nice.... so of the two choices obviously I choose "sexy".
sexy cause she probably has good knowledge of what to do in bed
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by brandon369852

I dunno sweetheart, whatever pleases you.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

sexy
brains arent really a big thing to me
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
I'd prefer a smart chick, mainly because you might get a worthwhile relationship out of that. If I went out with a girl who talked about donuts and The View all day I'm pretty sure at least one of us would end up dead.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well I like a girl who's both smart and sexy, so HA.

Too bad I'm not tapping her...
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Quote by vintage x metal
I dunno sweetheart, whatever pleases you.

I just want a girl who loves me for me.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Ur all $h1t
girls will judge you on looks alone. Life suks, get used to it.

Yeah yeah I will only look at you and ignore everything else because I am a girl. Wooo. Life's a bitch. Everything is in absolutes. Everything with a vagina is the same just as everything with a dick is the same, but the two are distinctly different, other than the fact that they both taste god awful when they finish.

I'm not in a good mood.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by brandon369852
I just want a girl who loves me for me.

Not because you look like Leonardo?

Quote by heaven's gate
Ah, you're smart.

And thus sexy. I triumph.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I've gone out with "ugly" geeks over popular bitches normal guys drool over because I'd rather be able to have a real conversation with my partner than use her as something to stare at and brag about.
TL;DR : Smart.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by heaven's gate
Wow fail.

Smart = Sexy.

This.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd prefer a smart chick, mainly because you might get a worthwhile relationship out of that. If I went out with a girl who talked about donuts and The View all day I'm pretty sure at least one of us would end up dead.

aussie chicks are pretty bright and good looking normally. bloody dirty sluts tho but they know how to flaunt it.
Quote by brandon369852

I was also wondering this.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Tw8xy
aussie chicks are pretty bright and good looking normally. bloody dirty sluts tho but they know how to flaunt it.

Excellent, that's pretty much anything anyone needs

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Tw8xy

What's wrong with that?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like smart girls.

They are better for conversation.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by vintage x metal
Not because you look like Leonardo?

Well, I guess if you think of it, if me is looking like Leonardo, then...ah fuck it, yeah I want to be liked because of my brizzain, so I guess I'll have to do the same.
Follow me on Twitter
As long as she's smart enough to cook and do her chores that's good enough for me... I vote sexy.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Quote by brandon369852
Well, I guess if you think of it, if me is looking like Leonardo, then...ah fuck it, yeah I want to be liked because of my brizzain, so I guess I'll have to do the same.

'Brizzains' are pretty nice but they make me question whether or not you have a very good one.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Yeah yeah I will only look at you and ignore everything else because I am a girl. Wooo. Life's a bitch. Everything is in absolutes. Everything with a vagina is the same just as everything with a dick is the same, but the two are distinctly different, other than the fact that they both taste god awful when they finish.

I'm not in a good mood.

Nor am I love.
Guys, mos anywaym will look at your face, boobs legs and ass, in that order. If your fat ot ugly you can fotget about it unkess youe obvuously good loking or interesting, If your a guy hre came goes.

Ligfe sucks. If our hot you get a bj on thesreet. if you're noy yougo hom e alone. If you're smart, liek me, u play the long game an g oe with the grl you want, it just takes a wile.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by vintage x metal
'Brizzains' are pretty nice but they make me question whether or not you have a very good one.

Well, if I am able to come up with a word like "Brizzains," it must be pretty good right?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Excellent, that's pretty much anything anyone needs

yeah as long as you arent looking for love haha. i shagged this aussie bird on holiday in rome, she was like 'ill shag ya cos i need a place to say for the night'.

She gave me crabs.

Ripper
Quote by Tw8xy
yeah as long as you arent looking for love haha. i shagged this aussie bird on holiday in rome, she was like 'ill shag ya cos i need a place to say for the night'.

She gave me crabs.

Ripper

Truth = 0
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Nor am I love.
Guys, mos anywaym will look at your face, boobs legs and ass, in that order. If your fat ot ugly you can fotget about it unkess youe obvuously good loking or interesting, If your a guy hre came goes.

Ligfe sucks. If our hot you get a bj on thesreet. if you're noy yougo hom e alone. If you're smart, liek me, u play the long game an g oe with the grl you want, it just takes a wile.

Baby you're drunk. Come back later and we'll talk.

Quote by brandon-lots of numbers-
Well, if I am able to come up with a word like "Brizzains," it must be pretty good right?

I dunno; it's a commonly used word by those without a great brizzain, so you're leaving me room for doubt.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Oct 27, 2008,
Smart does equal sexy in my opinion. Sure, a woman can be easy on the eyes but they can become repulsive when I find out how idiotic they can be. That being said, I think it is naive to say "looks don't matter". Anyone who says that is either lying or on the extreme low end of the physical spectrum.

If you are just looking to have a little fun, I suppose you won't really care whether or not she knows who won the US Civil War. I don't like that type of life style however. I look for meaningful relationships. I try to find the right balance between brains and looks. I think I did a good job with my current girlfriend. She is both smart and sexy.

Like I said, it's about balance. There's a certain point where, no matter how many of my favorite bands you have a mutual liking for or how much you know about classic literature, I don't want to touch you "down there".
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by vintage x metal
I dunno; it's a commonly used word but those without a great brizzain, so you're leaving me room for doubt.

Yeah, but..I'm smart, I just used brizzain to make a point?

Quote by try89de

Emo=Homosexuality Personified

Soy MUCHO emo, señor.
Follow me on Twitter
I go by this rating system:

I find them attractive: +5
They listen to what I define as good music: +5
They listen to Ska: +40
They actually go to Ska shows +40
They actually skank (Ska dancing) at said shows +40 Billion.
They aren't afraid of what other people think, and actually have a personality +10

So it's out of 40,000,000,100.

I have yet to find a girl who comes close I'm not a douche, I just want the right girl. And I don't date floosies on the side.
Page 1 of 3