so i need to right click this thing to download it but i have a mac and theres no right click

what do i do!!?
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
hold control n click
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
apple key + click
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
whats multi touch?
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
give your computer butt secks, they tend to be a lot more compatible after that, brb need to install a printer...
so i try to download these beats and it opens up a new tab in quick time how do i get it to download?
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by brandendude
so i try to download these beats and it opens up a new tab in quick time how do i get it to download?

Right-click the link.

Oh, wait. You can't.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
i take it you didnt even read my post?
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
I've used a Mac mouse that can right click. o_O

Unless that's just something they've added since the new iMacs came out. It was still the same looking Mighty Mouse, but I just clicked where the right mouse button would be on a PC mouse, and it did just that, right clicked.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i read your post but it didnt work

im a noob
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
ive done that
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
wow, u r asking the pit?

some people are really attached to this place
You guys wanna have some group sex?
Wait, if you can left click on a mouse with one button, then, uh, try clicking on the right side of that one button.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
u own a mac and u dont know how to right click....yet another victim of those who think having a mac is cool cause theyre "trendy."
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
ok forget about the right click

how do i download something if it is on quicktime? i want to put the beat on garage band
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
i don't think you can
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
well it says download

then it opens in in quick time
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
try right clicking
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
right click, open with.......o yea, nevermind....
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Have you googled " how to right click on a mac"? or how about looking on the wiki articale for "right click" or "mac".
get a better mouse
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
rape.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
System Preferences -> keyboard & mouse -> mouse tab -> then set the right side of your mouse as 'secondary button'
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
No right click...This is one of many reasons why macs are fail. But listen to SRX700. Seems like he knows his shit.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by brandendude
so i need to right click this thing to download it but i have a mac and theres no right click

what do i do!!?

Get a PC.
Press and hold the "Control" Button and click on the link. It will bring a drop down menu, click on "Download Linked file as..."

Name your file and click "SAVE AS"

Let me know if you have any other questions.