after like 5 threads of bigsby questions, here she is...I love it...it gives so much more texture in the perfect places when you use it...and looks, feels, and sounds great.

what do you guys think?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
its a nashville deluxe so the middle pickup is from a strat.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

looks awesome!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
thanks guys
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

How much did doing that end up costing you? I'm currently modding a Telecaster.....
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
How much did doing that end up costing you? I'm currently modding a Telecaster.....

bigsby costed 160 for the tele conversion kit, then another 150 for bigsby installation, killswitch and its installation, staplocks, removing the piezo pickup from the bridge, and a complete setup.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

I personally can't stand that tremelo but it fits the Telecaster.

Probably because I can't stand Teles either.

that guitar looks beautiful, I love Bigsbys and I like they look on that Tele
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Quote by deftonesordie
byoot.

'shame about the piezos, though.

Everyone said this, and I was a bit scared how it would sound without them, and I like the sound waaaay better now actually.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan