Page 1 of 2
Well, with all the kinds of threads that seem to have occupied Pit nowadays like 'hugging thread', 'low self-esteem thread', 'loving thread' and many others I feel like I am in a support group of sorts.

As a result I decided to make this thread for you to bring all your douche self up front and yes disrespect IS intended and modesty is abolished.
You know the guy that beats you in every competition?

I'm the guy that beats the crap out of him.
Quote by Another bassist
You know that guy who beats you in every competition you've ever competed in?

he beats me too
I should've apologized

...Good thing I'm amazing at that, too!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Im better then you...in all ways

At all times.

are you gonna cry now?

i bet you are
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
The other day, this dude was all up in my face, right bro? Right, so I was like, "hey dude, what's up dude, step off bro." And the dude was like, "no way man, you step off first bro." So I was like, "no way man, you step off." And he was like, "fine bro, but only cos I want to bro." And I turned to my bro and he was like, "righteous bro," and I was like "I know bro, right?"

/bro
My penis looks like the Eiffel tower.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by 022044
I once successfully pulled off a "pencil trick" threat.

elaborate
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i took a black girl's virginity on grad night.

thats how drunk i was.

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Quote by TheMantipede
The other day, this dude was all up in my face, right bro? Right, so I was like, "hey dude, what's up dude, step off bro." And the dude was like, "no way man, you step off first bro." So I was like, "no way man, you step off." And he was like, "fine bro, but only cos I want to bro." And I turned to my bro and he was like, "righteous bro," and I was like "I know bro, right?"

/bro
Bro, that is just bro.
My jizm is currently being bottled into an exclusive super energy drink. One sip will give you an erection so large and formidable that if you jack hammer a vaginal oriface after consumption it may cause death or serious injury.
Quote by TheMantipede

/bro

Bro, that was like, totally friggin' broness to max, bro.
Quote by ACG

Well mine is the size of the Eiffel tower. I have proof of this too.
I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
Quote by TheMantipede

/bro

So now you're talking about it huh bro? I thought we were cool bro. After you said step off and I agreed like a real bro I thought that was it dude. Dude you are obviously not my bro cuz a real bro woulda acknowledged that I stepped off first like a bro would and all you're doin now bro is makin this a tight situation; and this bro don't want nothin of it dude.
I'm a butcher by trade.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by xnighttrainx
Well mine is the size of the Eiffel tower. I have proof of this too.

Should we combine our powers into one enormous, unstoppable penis-Eiffle-tower monster?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm Chuck Norris.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by ACG
Should we combine our powers into one enormous, unstoppable penis-Eiffle-tower monster?

No, that wouldn't be macho, that would be gay.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by ACG

my penis IS the eiffel tower
i've recently been accepted to a top university, a piece of poetry i wrote is in the running for a national award, and the woman of my dreams just blew me..

suck it!
I'm more of a man than all of you and I don't even have a dick. Suck it, bitch.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Castlebravo
Bro, that is just bro.

Yeah bro...

Anyway... people love my gear and my guitars, even against others that cost hundreds more. My gf also thinks i have a nice *ahem*

I think that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
My band has a van. It's awesome.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TheMantipede

/bro

you aren't from New Zealand by any chance?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by TheMantipede

/bro

*gets raped by an axe drenched dildo*
I just wanted to play gamecube.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by vintage x metal
I'm more of a man than all of you and I don't even have a dick. Suck it, bitch.
Your user title says different.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'm so macho I have 6:30AM'o'clock shadow even after my jealous friends wax me in my sleep to prevent me from belittling their pathetic masculinity.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by blackflag49
i've recently been accepted to the university of my dreams, a piece of poetry i wrote is in the running for a national award, and the woman of my dreams just blew me..

suck it!

What piece of poetry is in the running for a national award, and which nation is it running for this award in? Also, lets see this epic piece of poetry that you have written and have in the running for this award.
Quote by evening_crow
Yeah bro...

Anyway... people love my gear and my guitars, even against others that cost hundreds more. My gf also thinks i have a nice *ahem*

I think that's all that matters.

your avatar is fvcking god my friend.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by metal4all
Your user title says different.

Baby don't bring FDR into this.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
What piece of poetry is in the running for a national award, and which nation is it running for this award in? Also, lets see this epic piece of poetry that you have written and have in the running for this award.
oh i thought the purpose of this thread was to lie....

>_>
Quote by vintage x metal
Baby don't bring FDR into this.
Wasn't that the president with polio? Reagan is better

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

You're kidding, right?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by metal4all

Polio versus Alzheimer's?
It's on.

Quote by druz15_UG

I wish
I heard you guys have a toothbrush fence with FIFTY toothbrushes. That sounds so awesome...
Quote by x_thurston_x
your avatar is fvcking god my friend.

Thanks! One more thing to brag about.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by vintage x metal
You're kidding, right?
I'm in no way making a joke out of anything or posting in a thread about machismo on a guitar forum because it's 1 in the morning and I have nothing better to do.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by druz15_UG

New Zealand just so happens to be the coolest country in the world. We gave the world the Conchords bro!
Page 1 of 2