I need some I guess pirate like rings for Halloween. I'm making a home made pirate costume and I want several rings to wear on my hand. I heard Hot Topic might have some. What are your suggestions? They need to be cheapish I guess to and be like real rings, not rings with little pirate skulls on them or whatever.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Personally I'd just use like, gold foil from a chocolate bar wrapper or something. I wouldn't go out of my way just to get rings, a minor component of a pirate's ensemble.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Homo
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
I agree with using foil, metal rings can get expensive, especially if you're buying multiple.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should get wenches, too. Lots of wenches is what you need.

Dirty wenches, haharr.

TS, try hot topic. But be warned; it will expensive there. I can't think of any1 else who'd sell the type of rings you're lookin for. Good luck, man.
Hot Topic is pretty much amazing.

Quote by Cheesepuff
A guy made a ham and cheese sandwich. Good one too, he gave me a bite.

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

Quote by InvaderTSN
You should get wenches, too. Lots of wenches is what you need.

HEY! HEY!
I want more wenches
HEY! HEY!
More wenches and mead
HEY! HEY!
I want more wenches
Lots of wenches is what I need
There's none of those little 25 cent machines near you with those little fake rings?

Party supplies stores that sell accessories?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
has anyone ever noticed how often little wayne says no homo....

like in ALOT of his songs
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.