I just cleaned out my closet and found a cd case of a buncha pc games from when I was like, 6:

Lego Island
Legoland
Lego chess
Lego Loco
Lego Creator
Rock Raiders
Star Wars: x-wing alliance
Star Wars: Knights of the old republic

**** friends, I know what I'm going to be doing on my friday nights now!
k'nex are better.

remember the k'nex videogame? it was called: Lets Put Some Shit Together, Biotch!

good times.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by BGSM
lego Island Was ****ing Amazing!

This.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
OMG, Lego is way better than K'nex. I'd like to see you make a proper castle out of K'nex, without a bunch of holes in teh room and walls.

Just remembered. Bionicle. Lol.
XIAOXI
Quote by BGSM
lego Island Was ****ing Amazing!

Hell yes I had that game!

Everyone likes to catch criminals with pizza.
You wouldnt believe this, but about 5 mins before reading this thread, i found my old lego in the cupboard, and now my desk is strewn with my attempts at building a ninja castle. Yay for Lego!!!
Quote by Necromantix
You wouldnt believe this, but about 5 mins before reading this thread, i found my old lego in the cupboard, and now my desk is strewn with my attempts at building a ninja castle. Yay for Lego!!!

Post a pic of the finished product, k?
XIAOXI
Alright, time for an update: In the past hour, I've been searching everywhere for info to how to get my f**king lego island to work. I've now set everything to be compatible with windows nt, but now it says it doesn't detect directx5 or higher (which I have).

This is probably the hardest work I've done all month. :/
My bro and I had a few, but we had a huge load of lego sets and stones. That was the best toy when I was a kid.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Dammit. camera ran outta batts. will make thread when get more. castle looks epic
Quote by happytimeharry
JASON STATHAM IN:
"STUFF BLOWS UP, CARS DRIVE FAST, AND PEOPLE GET FUCKED!"

*produced and directed by Michael Bay*

Damn, Jason Statham is awesome.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by closetothefuego
nope. it was Vegetius.

it was Brolyus, not Vegetius.

Brolyus' power is maximum.
Wow, I totally forgot about Lego Island. I loved running into people in the car (i think it was a car) and they would explode into pieces. Also flying in the chopper and seeing everyone walk and ride around in the sky... which I never really got...
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by Abunai X
OMG, Lego is way better than K'nex. I'd like to see you make a proper castle out of K'nex, without a bunch of holes in teh room and walls.

Just remembered. Bionicle. Lol.

Oh god, I used to love those castles you talk about I had like a whole army of lego-knights
My Lego Island doeasn't work anymore, nor does my Lego Creator.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Shit! I remember 8 years ago when I played Lego Island 2 at my cousins house! Man this is nostalgia at it's greatest! I'm gonna go to youtube just to watch some gameplay movies from it... Same goes with Lego Racers. Freakin EPIC!
Quote by sargasm
Check this out. It's a free lego building game. I dunno how good it is, I'm about to try it.

http://ldd.lego.com/

This is my new favourite thing in the world.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Everybody check this out: I just downloaded a demo of Lego Racers!!

http://www.fileplanet.com/34632/30000/fileinfo/Lego-Racers

Free to signup and I got no viruses so it's pretty much safe. Shame you can only play one level though but still very nostalgic!

The bad thing is that I got tired of it after ten minutes... :/
Quote by VikingMetalhead
Everybody check this out: I just downloaded a demo of Lego Racers!!

http://www.fileplanet.com/34632/30000/fileinfo/Lego-Racers

Free to signup and I got no viruses so it's pretty much safe. Shame you can only play one level though but still very nostalgic!

The bad thing is that I got tired of it after ten minutes... :/

I've got that game. It's shit, but I used to love it.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices