Page 2 of 26
+1 for jdr94. we traded pickups and it went really smoothly.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I think he's already on the list, but last week a did a great trade with tinypants. Great person to deal with.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Hey, please add Lrn2shrd69 as a good trader, bought a pedal adapter and LTD Viper hard case from him, excellent communication and all round easy to deal with.
CrushedCan, good buyer.

RampageGL, bought my Mark IV from him a while back on Harmony-Central, see he's over here on UG now too, so figured I'd vouch for him for those hesitant
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Hey, please add Lrn2shrd69 as a good trader, bought a pedal adapter and LTD Viper hard case from him, excellent communication and all round easy to deal with.

Thanks YetAnotherMuso for your recommendation.

Please also add YetAnotherMuso as a good trader as his payment was very prompt and as instructed, and he was understanding in terms of postage method required for such a large case (he organised a courier service)!
Entrant_21 is a good trader, bought a modded yjm 308 off him. No trouble at all, sent pics as requested what more could you ask for?
I tihnk you should only be allowed to post in this thread if your are reporting good or bad trader other wise tis gonna clog up like hell
Please add SamTotman and james2112 to the list of Good traders.

Both were very easy to deal with all the way through the transaction
I should have added him earlier but Munch_Laxatives is a great trader.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Good Trader: PedroLesPaulVM

got the pedal on time, was worth the week of stairing otut the window for the mail man

LOL
The UN-exiled one.
dandadog good buyer
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sorry this is late, but add Robb E to the good traders list. Very well packaged items.

Thanks mods for keeping the thread updated, keeps this part of the forum alive
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
i have no link because most of the communication was done by PM but please put Kevin Saale on the good sellers list. bought a pedal from him and has arrived from across the atlantic ok.

cheers
please add djfrank and Cutlass_253 to the list of good traders.

djfrank wanted a toneport i was trading for a ts9. so we hooked up with Cutlass in an epic 3-way trade. i got my ts9, djfrank got his toneport, and Cutlass got his pay.

Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
+1 to tinypants, excellent trader. This was my first online trade and he helped me figure out how to conduct all the business and shipping and such :]

I traded my Schecter Loomis 7, and MXL990, and a Fostex MR-8 for his Ibanez RG2550z. It came in pretty much perfect condition, just as he stated with all the tools/documentation and everything.

Link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017009&highlight=loomis
Pizza the Hut sent me a check, and his account had insufficient funds.
Good thing I didn't sent him the amp, I'd be out $100 and an amp.
I noticed he was also "purchasing" a guitar from some other guy for $180 at the same time as my amp.
Hopefully that guy waited for the check to (not) clear.
+! for michal23 as a buyer
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Id like to submit Cal3bH as a good trader. i bought a nice ibanez soundgear bass from him recently. Shipped quickly, no complications in the transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
i already saw HICKORYsmokes on the list but i wanted to add him again. he makes good deals and sets them up quickly. it only took about a half an hour for the whole deal.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
-1 for Pizza The Hut... scamed me, I sent my Big muff to his address but never recieved the mirco cube. he wont answer my pm for 13 days now
Quote by DIFTWOOD
-1 for Pizza The Hut... scamed me, I sent my Big muff to his address but never recieved the mirco cube. he wont answer my pm for 13 days now

Evidence required.
Post a link to your thread.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.